Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

That's my AX8-Board,
I play it with two tech21 PE60 and a MM-Luke3 .
on the AX8 some of our new stomplabels for AX8/FX8

works for me great :)

Cheers Sascha

Foto%2031.05.16%2C%2021%2054%2009.jpg
So I'm curious - the specs in the Rockcase indicate 3.9 inches high inside, but the AX8 specs indicate 4.0 inches high - how does that work? Or am I misunderstanding something (wouldn't be the first). I really like the simplicity or your rig!!

So I'm curious - the specs in the Rockcase indicate 3.9 inches high inside, but the AX8 specs indicate 4.0 inches high - how does that work? Or am I misunderstanding something (wouldn't be the first). I really like the simplicity or your rig!!
That means there's probably going to be some downward pressure on he steel handle that's protecting the knobs. Unless you remove the rubber feet, which will shorten the AX8 by more than a tenth of an inch.

My AX8 finally arrived today after changing the FX8 for it and after watching @hippietim video (Thanks Tim) I managed to set it up 4 cable method to the Blackstar. I disabled the amp and cab sims as Tim did and it sounds pretty damn good to my ears anyway.
Apart from the manual reading and the long journey I have ahead, is there anything else in the settings that need changing or anything simple I'm missing to get the best sound through 4cm?
As I only play in this room I'm thinking on getting a pair of Presonus Eris 8 monitors but will probably need to sell the amp to achieve this. Good idea?
Many Thanks

That has to be the most footswitches I have seen in a small setup... I count 30!

Yup, its quite flexible. And the good news is its a very fast setup. The midi controller works on USB recheargeable battery, so i only have to plug 1 midi cable and im good to go.

My rig with custom midi controller from DAelectronics.
Do the footswitches feel too close to each other? i'm going to make an 8 footswitch arduino to switch scenes but i'm worried the footswitches may be too close to each other left to right

Do the footswitches feel too close to each other? i'm going to make an 8 footswitch arduino to switch scenes but i'm worried the footswitches may be too close to each other left to right

Maybe at first, but i got used to it and now its fine. I see them as groops of four switches to make more easy for me to remember. Top left four, top right four, bottom left four , bottom right four.

Fractal Newbie here. I've had my AX8 for 1 month and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! Anyway, this is my current "rig" for the time being (Next purchase: FRFR cab).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170409-113241-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20170409-113241-01.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 230
Fractal Newbie here. I've had my AX8 for 1 month and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! Anyway, this is my current "rig" for the time being (Next purchase: FRFR cab).

Hi - what's the external controller (the box with 4 knobs on) you have there called, assuming that's what it is? I'm looking for something like it.

Back
Top Bottom