AFIII Sensitive Sundays feat. Simeon!

That was friggin' awesome, gents! So much fun to listen to and even more fun to jam along with. Great job both of you and thanks for sharing!

^^^ This! All his ambient presets made me expect a zen-ed out atmospheric player. Maybe so, but also...

Last edited:
oh and looking at this reminds me how much i need a better camera. i'm using a logitech webcam at the moment and it's never in focus. i checked out the camera leon is using at it's way out of my league. anybody got any ideas for a budget solution for a dude who hates videoing himself?

Oh my!

That was quite fun and a really nice mix of 2 totally different approaches. :)

@simeon - your little Holdsworth-ian touches abound and that is awesome. Loved all the melodic phrases. What the hell was that hammer-on thing around 2:52? That was crazy... Was it note "doubling" on adjacent strings? What amp model were you using?

@2112 - bring on the stank face! Loads of great vibrato and bends blended with some blazing fast runs. Great stuff!

@simeon - your little Holdsworth-ian touches abound and that is awesome. Loved all the melodic phrases. What the hell was that hammer-on thing around 2:52? That was crazy... Was it note "doubling" on adjacent strings? What amp model were you using?
thanks man. yeah note doubles on adjacent strings. it's cool cos it's all 4ths except for that m3 across the g and b strings. i'm using the dual recto orange.

Back
Top Bottom