Senior Software Engineer Wanted

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Experience in VST/AU Plug-ins, JUCE platform, C/C++, etc. Experience is audio processing a plus.

Self-starter, team player, yada-yada. Able to direct other software engineers and supervise them on a daily basis.

Competitive salary and benefits. Must be willing to relocate to Southern NH.

PM me or contact us via jobs at fractalaudio dot com

VST plugin to control the external AxeFX (and other products?) here we come :0)

Cliff, I wish you best of luck finding a skilled engineer. This will be someone's dream job for sure.

I suggest an individual with a HIGH GAIN MENTALITY apply! not that I like that heavy stuff :mrgreen

let me add brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, was 82 in San Diego this weekend at the beach!

Last edited:
Experience in VST/AU Plug-ins, JUCE platform, C/C++, etc. Experience is audio processing a plus.

Self-starter, team player, yada-yada. Able to direct other software engineers and supervise them on a daily basis.

Competitive salary and benefits. Must be willing to relocate to Southern NH.

PM me or contact us via jobs at fractalaudio dot com

Can't you just model one?

I've passed this on to a musician/engineer in the University of Miami program...he's very good and graduating this term. I'm Faculty here.

Cool! That's awesome Cliff reached out to the forums! Your fans are potentially your best employees.

Old school baby!!!! :)

It's what got me into programming! Apple II writing BASIC in Computer Lit in 6th grade. I wrote a REAL BASIC (get it? get it?) checkbook calculator (starting balance/# of deposits/amount of deposits/# of withdrawals/amount of withdrawals). Since I didn't have a way to save the program back in the day for our TRS80, it took longer to input the code than to actually break out a pen/paper.

Pshh. Kids these days with their fancy gigabytes of ram and object-oriented shennanigans.

Back in my day it was all assembler or hex to try to squeeze as much as you could into 1k of memory (16k when we got really spoilt). And for 10p you could get a loaf of bread, a copy of the Beano, a bag of sweets and still get change.

Damn I'm old.

Back
Top Bottom