Rock 'n Roll Concentrate. All-rounder for the Classic Rock people. Freebie.

Greg, such kind words, thank you. I reckon the younger players are lucky to have a bloke like you around, helping them to discover new things, sounds, ways of doing things. I'll bet they never forget you once they're out of their formative years. You're a friendly flag flyer of the highest order, Mr Ferguson! 🙏🏻
Eh, I can say the same about you.

I'm the grumpy curmudgeon who won't let some of them plug their pedal board into that amp, and who waves people away if they've proven to me to treat my cables like sh*t. But, then, yeah, the ones who listen and treat the gear with respect get to use some nice gear and they seem to enjoy it. It's a way of giving back.

That’s a great preset Brett just messed around with it for a little bit I’ll be spending some time with it tomorrow Thanks again. Sounds Great love the JTM 45

I've been on a bit of a bender lately, trying to concentrate as many of my favourite factory tones along with my own combos and effect choices into a single preset. It's good fun. The band I play with is heading out in a couple of weeks for two-three months and I want a preset that will accomodate whatever guitar/s I choose on the day. Here's another one with obvious Scene names, satellite effects - all of the usual. I call it Rock 'n Roll Concentrate because it packs a lot of classic rock rigs into a single preset. Only the Axe-FX III can do that, which is why I love it.

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9863

Video demo:

Great stuff! Look forward to having this available in the future for the FM9

This is another great that I will definitely steal from! Thanks a bunch!!

I'm wondering if you (@Burgs ) would mind doing a video on your current layout and gig strategy for I'm guessing your FC12? I'd like to see what others are using for layouts playing out. Care to share? TIA

This is another great that I will definitely steal from! Thanks a bunch!!

I'm wondering if you (@Burgs ) would mind doing a video on your current layout and gig strategy for I'm guessing your FC12? I'd like to see what others are using for layouts playing out. Care to share? TIA
Nearly right! I run an FM9 on stage at the moment. I have a custom layout, yes. When the current beta stuff we're testing is public, I'll make a quick vid and upload the layout so you can check it out.

Nearly right! I run an FM9 on stage at the moment. I have a custom layout, yes. When the current beta stuff we're testing is public, I'll make a quick vid and upload the layout so you can check it out.
"When the current beta stuff we're testing is public!?!?"o_O;):wrench::crown::guitar:

My God!
New beta test?

Many thanks for sharing all the great presets over the years, Burgs. You are a clever, creative, preset guru and a veteran musician. I also enjoy all the video tidbits. I always learn something new in a fun way. In the eighties I always wished I would be able to access all the tones and secrets of my favorite rock era. Thanks to fractal, you, Leon, Fremen, Cooper, etc., that wish came true late in life. It also helped that I can actually play a little guitar after 33 years of guitar books, you tube lessons, real lessons, good and bad equipment, etc. I now get to marvel at my FM9 with CLR's and my mesa Boogie roadster 4-cabled into my axe 2. Good luck with the new tour! Side note, I'm going to see Joe Satriani Monday at the Fox Theater, in Stockton CA. I wonder what he has in store? I managed to catch him on the last day of the Hendrix tour in Reno, and the surfing with aliens tour many moons ago. Anyway, it's time to shut-up and play guitar....Cheers

Great tones/playing as always Burgs! Now to figure out how to condense this preset (or "concentrate" if you will) down for use on my fm3, as I haven't got an Axe III...yet ;)

I downloaded this one but my Axe isn’t seeing it. Do I need to download the latest beta to use this preset?

Back
Top Bottom