GJSolo

I have an Ax8 on front of me and I'm ready for it to replace my Amp, Multi FX Pedal and my Looper, but I can't pull the trigger without a Redo for the Looper function.

I lay down the percussion on my initial loop, then overdub the music. Then when I need to go to another part, I just 'Undo' so it goes back to just the drums... but I need to be able to hit 'Redo' to bring the music back. Is there ANY way to do this??

Thank you!

I have an Ax8 on front of me and I'm ready for it to replace my Amp, Multi FX Pedal and my Looper, but I can't pull the trigger without a Redo for the Looper function.

I lay down the percussion on my initial loop, then overdub the music. Then when I need to go to another part, I just 'Undo' so it goes back to just the drums... but I need to be able to hit 'Redo' to bring the music back. Is there ANY way to do this??

Thank you!
The looper is very limited compared to an external looper. If you use it in a live situation or for "real" situations then you most likely will run into issues. I tried to use it but it always ended up running out of CPU.
My advice is to use an external looper. The AX8 is great...I use mine live and absolutely love it, but corners have to be cut and I would rather it be with the looper vs amps and effects etc.

Back
Top Bottom