Recording Woes

In Studio one it looks something like this:
1675032864474.png

Not sure what it looks in the logic as it has been about 8 years since I have touched logic.

That‘s right. Your monitoring problem was solved 5 pages ago.
I do have a clip of the sound saved on my desktop, How do I upload it? I tried but it wouldn't except a wave file. Don't know if it will help you. basically, I need to stop signal to USB IN during playback.

I need to stop signal to USB IN during playback.
If you do that, you won't hear anything during playback. I'm sorry if this seems like you're going in circles, but you're now asking questions that you already asked and were already answered.

If you do that, you won't hear anything during playback. I'm sorry if this seems like you're going in circles, but you're now asking questions that you already asked and were already answered.
Look, if you do not know the answer to my issue, you do not have to post. And, I didn't ask a question. However, here is a question; How do i get my track to sound during playback the way it sounds during recording. There you are GlennO, there for you to solve.

With all due respect, I did solve your monitoring problem. I have been trying to help you with your playback problem but you haven‘t followed my advice about trying recording in GarageBand. I get that you’re frustrated. But taking it out on people who are trying to help probably isn’t productive.

Look, if you do not know the answer to my issue, you do not have to post. And, I didn't ask a question. However, here is a question; How do i get my track to sound during playback the way it sounds during recording. There you are GlennO, there for you to solve.
Wow, settle down dude!

Everyone is trying to help...no-one more so than GlennO

With all due respect, I did solve your monitoring problem. I have been trying to help you with your playback problem but you haven‘t followed my advice about trying recording in GarageBand. I get that you’re frustrated. But taking it out on people who are trying to help probably isn’t productive.
I still have the same issue as when I started.

I opened garage band, started a session, was getting no signal. I did go to settings>audio/midi and changed I/O settings to recognize the axe fx. Maybe theres another setting I'm missing, or does this perhaps tell us something about my problem.

Why is it setup for 5.1 surround?
It shouldn't be setup like that. See if you can set it up as 2.1 or 2.0 and have everything as L or R only, including the USB and analog. Since you have 5&6 setup as center it could be trying to use those all the time. Let's see if 2.0 or 2.1 fixes it. It just a shot at this point.
Absolutely, I'll give it a shot.

It shouldn't be setup like that. See if you can set it up as 2.1 or 2.0 and have everything as L or R only, including the USB and analog. Since you have 5&6 setup as center it could be trying to use those all the time. Let's see if 2.0 or 2.1 fixes it. It's just a shot at this point.
Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 4.39.56 PM.png
These are my options.

It shouldn't be setup like that. See if you can set it up as 2.1 or 2.0 and have everything as L or R only, including the USB and analog. Since you have 5&6 setup as center it could be trying to use those all the time. Let's see if 2.0 or 2.1 fixes it. It's just a shot at this point.
I'm not sure what you're suggesting, but his i/o assignments are correct. Look at your i/o preferences in Logic. They are probably the same.

Back
Top Bottom