Recommended Expression pedals for use with Axe FX II

Hi together,

A short question concering expression pedals. Has anyone of you experience with using the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal in combination with the Axe FX II and the MFC 101? I'm considering to buy this one, since the Mission Engineering pedals are way too overprized in my opinion. It has two quarter inch TRS / stereo inputs to 50 kOhm potentiometers, one being an adjustable resistor.

As we have mentioned on this forum several times before. There were a small number of Mission pedals that were affected by an issue with a loose rocker that was difficult to adjust. This was was caused by a change in specifications from one of our component vendors and occurred about two years ago! All Mission pedals shipping since then have a completely redesigned torsion block mechanism that completely resolves the issue. Again, even though any remaining units with this issue will be long out of warranty, you can contact us at Mission and we will help you. James

Wow, that's great service, other vendors could learn from this.

[ME] Mini Expression Pedal « Catalog Products « Shop « T1M EFFECTS

Can I use this?? I have one for my El Cap and I love this little thing! If so, what model would I have to get? Stereo? and how much 'k' (not sure of the term..lol)?
Old thread, sorry for bringing this up, but was there an answer to this? I'm using the 'level' control more and more instead of the master volume (trying to leave that alone) and find that it'd be nice to have on the fly control over the amp volume....this type of expression pedal would seem ideal for this. Can anyone comment?

Again sorry for regurgitating an old thread!

I use an EP-1 for expression and controlling effects levels etc. And I use an FV-500 for volume, pan and tremolo effects. They are both built well but both have different sweep/throw levels, the FV-500 being more dramatic.

dragging this back to life - can anyone confirm if a nextar nx-p will work with an axe fx 2

Amazon product ASIN B07CN7STLC
i want to control volume for shimmer effects and also maybe use it as a wah pedal.

would this cover both bases or do i need something else. ie a ronald EV-5

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

A search brings results of other people successfully using the NX-P with the Axe-FX

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/finally-took-the-plunge.151920/post-1807772

Back
Top Bottom