question about firmware 11.XX

Some of my patches have gone up by more than that. I've had to take a block out of one patch to fit it into memory. I also notice that the volume had gone up, and the output clip light is now flashing red on a lot of patches.

That said, the sound does seem a little clearer, and I'm still getting that excitement from the audio quality.

I'm also seeing some output clippimg, however my patchs have always been very conservative on CPU usage, about 70-80%.:?:
I'm kinda concerned about the clipping tho. I worked on it this evening and wasn't able to resolve the problem.
I also have intermittant connectivity with Axe Edit. Loopback test fails a lot. Tried different midi cables.
This all started after fw11. Thinking I might revert back to 10.5 at this point.

I'm also seeing some output clippimg, however my patchs have always been very conservative on CPU usage, about 70-80%.:?:
I'm kinda concerned about the clipping tho. I worked on it this evening and wasn't able to resolve the problem.
I also have intermittant connectivity with Axe Edit. Loopback test fails a lot. Tried different midi cables.
This all started after fw11. Thinking I might revert back to 10.5 at this point.
To troubleshoot:
bypass all blocks>engage one at a time to id the block which pushes you into clipping. if its the amp, turn down the output level within the amp block. remember modulation effects like wah and phase add up to as much as 9db of output signal you may need to reduce the levels within these blocks as well.

Back
Top Bottom