question about amp eq...v11

No disrespect Cliff but I feel that it is not just the labeling? In all of my patches, I completely cut the lowest band (63 hz) in the amp EQ to keep any low frequency content from getting into our subs. I couldn't really hear the difference but did it to make sure.

But after updating to 11 from 11b, all my patches have a very noticeable drop in the low end? After resetting the amp EQ the low end is restored. If it were only mis-labeled, It would react the same as before? I can work around this, but I really feel that it has changed??

No disrespect Cliff but I feel that it is not just the labeling? In all of my patches, I completely cut the lowest band (63 hz) in the amp EQ to keep any low frequency content from getting into our subs. I couldn't really hear the difference but did it to make sure.

But after updating to 11 from 11b, all my patches have a very noticeable drop in the low end? After resetting the amp EQ the low end is restored. If it were only mis-labeled, It would react the same as before? I can work around this, but I really feel that it has changed??

Yes, it turns out the frequencies and Qs are wrong too. I thought I just linked the wrong text but I linked everything from the EQ blocks by accident. It's been fixed for the next release. My apologies, this firmware was a large, very complex undertaking.

Yes, it turns out the frequencies and Qs are wrong too. I thought I just linked the wrong text but I linked everything from the EQ blocks by accident. It's been fixed for the next release. My apologies, this firmware was a large, very complex undertaking.

And an incredible one at that. Thanks so much for kicking so much ass on this stuff and sharing it with us for free! It is, and has been incredible to be an axe-II owner!!

THANKS CLIFF AND FAS!!!!!

Sam

Right on, I am again in awe that you are not afraid to admit mistakes. It's the little things like this that make me proud to be a FAS customer.

Cliff, maybe one of your cats decided to type in some code that they thought would sound purrfect to their ears ;-)

Cliff im off for 2 weeks. I have relied on the 10 band to bright certain amps through our system, so I need that eq working. Is 11.01 coming out before then?

And an incredible one at that. Thanks so much for kicking so much ass on this stuff and sharing it with us for free! It is, and has been incredible to be an axe-II owner!!

THANKS CLIFF AND FAS!!!!!

Sam

And "THAT" is another reason why I just purchased a new FX II after owning an Ultra a while back. The support here is second to NONE....

I can not express to you in words (in this day and age) how rare a thing this is. TYVM!

I am surprised about the low amount of bugs that had been reported so far given the work you guys put into it. Quite an accomplishment actually.

Right on, I am again in awe that you are not afraid to admit mistakes. It's the little things like this that make me proud to be a FAS customer.

I concur. It makes me feel like a collaborative partner and like I am helping Cliff and Fractal perfect and hone the product, when he just confesses and says "look guys, it got past me, but I already have it fixed, and as soon as a few other bugs come in and we can justify a next release, this bug will be fixed too."

We are all in this together.

I concur. It makes me feel like a collaborative partner and like I am helping Cliff and Fractal perfect and hone the product, when he just confesses and says "look guys, it got past me, but I already have it fixed, and as soon as a few other bugs come in and we can justify a next release, this bug will be fixed too."

We are all in this together.

Agreed. IMHO this has been one of the strongest points in Cliff's policy and sets him apart from most contestants.

Back
Top Bottom