PSA ----> AXE-FEST 2012 WEST COAST - Oct 6th-7th!

A little bird just told me that MATRIX U.K. will be flying out to California for the show. Matt from Matrix will be at the show and offering up his FRFR expertise as well as a small presentation on Sunday.
Matrix will also be attending in the FRFR room to help answer questions regarding FRFR amplification, as well as traditional speaker cabinet system integration.

W E L C O M E T O A X E F E S T - W E S T C O A S T - 2 0 1 2

AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR BECOMING A SPONSOR OF THE AXE FEST WEST COAST EVENT
:D :D :D

A little bird just told me that MATRIX U.K. will be flying out to California for the show. Matt from Matrix will be at the show and offering up his FRFR expertise as well as a small presentation on Sunday.
Matrix will also be attending in the FRFR room to help answer questions regarding FRFR amplification, as well as traditional speaker cabinet system integration.

W E L C O M E T O A X E F E S T - W E S T C O A S T - 2 0 1 2

AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR BECOMING A SPONSOR OF THE AXE FEST WEST COAST EVENT
:D :D :D

We are proud to be involved with the first ever AxeFest, and look forward to putting faces to names.

The flights are booked.

See you soon :)

Best regards
Matt

I just had this ephiny this morning at 3:30am. I have a projector that used to be in my home theatre that I'm not using anymore. What if we make a school project, have everyone in the forum take a picture with their rig, so we have a hundred or so, and then we use the projector to play a slide show against a wall somewhere, just showing the forumites photos. So people who would like to support fractal can still do that, by taking the time to take a simple shot of them enjoying their axe fx. What do you guys think?

My opinion is if there are photos on a background wall on repeat showing how happy and content we people are as customers that would help doing our part in helping fractal sell more products, after all if fractal doesnt sell more products then there is no incentive to keep delivering us such great firmwares in the future.

We have a great forum, with great people in it, let's show it.

If this is a stupid idea, I have no problem with rejection. Because I have 3 kids...
And if this is a great idea start sending your photos in now, just have someone take a picture with you and your axe, crazy I know, crazy as a fox.

I think another great picture idea would be to have shots where people have placed their fractal stickers. I'm trying to see if any of my buddies could stick it on their f16's fighter jets and take a picture for me. We have a f16 fighter school in Glendale az and a lot of friends are f16 pilots. I'll have to see if I can make that happen... It would be cool to see them in the back of trucks or on the side of road cases etc...

I think another great picture idea would be to have shots where people have placed their fractal stickers. I'm trying to see if any of my buddies could stick it on their f16's fighter jets and take a picture for me. We have a f16 fighter school in Glendale az and a lot of friends are f16 pilots. I'll have to see if I can make that happen... It would be cool to see them in the back of trucks or on the side of road cases etc...

Screw the pic. I want a ride in one!

Hehe, yeah me too. I have been in the flight simulator there if that counts. That was an awesome experience, I wish I had taken pictures.

Scottburrow - Bring the projector - We will need it big time - very important!!
email with the specs of the projector - Connections etc.

Scottburrow - Bring the projector - We will need it big time - very important!!
email with the specs of the projector - Connections etc.

I sent you the specs Kerriehr, I'll bring it for sure. Like I said in the email, we could always put a video camera through it so everyone can see what's going on.

I sent you the specs Kerriehr, I'll bring it for sure. Like I said in the email, we could always put a video camera through it so everyone can see what's going on.

Good stuff Scott! We already have one projector that will be fed by a cam onto a 70x70 screen. Having another in the mix will be awesome. We can get as creative as we want. And it's never a bad thing to have a little redundancy for backup purposes.

Thanks!

Good stuff Scott! We already have one projector that will be fed by a cam onto a 70x70 screen. Having another in the mix will be awesome. We can get as creative as we want. And it's never a bad thing to have a little redundancy for backup purposes.

Thanks!

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom