#PresetADay - Your Vote... **Silent Underground

Since December 2016 posting Silent Underground Studios again every day one free Dual Amp Preset and as always they sound very good. Here is a little clip with some minor tweaking for my set-up and taste of the Peavy 5153 and the Marshall Plexi 50W Jump amp sims for the Axe FX II. I've been a naughty boy and changed the IR to my own favorit mix of the Creamback ML Brit SM57-R121 from the Cab Pack ML Brit Collection II.

Since December 2016 posting Silent Underground Studios again every day one free Dual Amp Preset and as always they sound very good. Here is a little clip with some minor tweaking for my set-up and taste of the Peavy 5153 and the Marshall Plexi 50W Jump amp sims for the Axe FX II. I've been a naughty boy and changed the IR to my own favorit mix of the Creamback ML Brit SM57-R121 from the Cab Pack ML Brit Collection II.

Thanks tony. As always, sounds AWESOME !!

Day 7 of #PresetADay - YourVote... You guys voted for the CA Triptik Modern + Captan Hook 3A.

Get the dual amp preset FREE today: https://goo.gl/t15oks
AX8 Users: The single amp chain versions are available of each amp.

These are made in Quantum 6.01 - anyone using Q5.03 and having issues loading ??

Thanks Daniel for all your hard work, you're doing great job here!!!
I noticed minor thingy on last few presets with stereo cabs on my axe fx markII. The bottom row Geq Eq throws the signal 100% on the right for some reason on scenes 2,3 and 4. It's an easy fix, just to put it in the centre. Just I thought I'll let you know as you asked on how it translate on different units.

I have one quick question when you recording with stereo cabs are you putting stereo guitars on 1 left and 1 right or making them mono. I'm talking rhythm guitars here.

Thanks again.

Thanks Daniel for all your hard work, you're doing great job here!!!
I noticed minor thingy on last few presets with stereo cabs on my axe fx markII. The bottom row Geq Eq throws the signal 100% on the right for some reason on scenes 2,3 and 4. It's an easy fix, just to put it in the centre. Just I thought I'll let you know as you asked on how it translate on different units.

I have one quick question when you recording with stereo cabs are you putting stereo guitars on 1 left and 1 right or making them mono. I'm talking rhythm guitars here.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback man !! Thats extremely odd. I thought you couldn't even set the pan per scene ?
Will definitely look into that for you.

Guitars are recorded 1 100% Left and 1 100% right - and thats it. Same as if the cab was a mono one as well.
In the instance of a mono cab you end up with the same tone on both L and R - But in the Stereo cab ones you get a different amp on the L and R.

I posted this on page 1 of this thread - not sure if you saw it... But might help clarify why some are in mono and some are in stereo:
NOTE - Some of the Dual amp presets have the amps blended into a mono signal and some are split L and R... I do this because the amps are being voted in and I don't have control over what to use... Not all amps blend nicely in MONO, but will sound fine as long as they are separated on the L and R channels... Please feel free to make them mono OR make the mono ones stereo - you may prefer the sound !!

Thanks Daniel,

about the panning on the scenes, scene no1 Geq is panned 100% on the right the same as the rest of the scenes though the signal on both sides left and right is equal.. Just on scenes 2,3,4 the singal goes on the right and the left side signal stays very weak. It might be something has to do with the level adjustment on Geq per scenes. As I noticed it is beeing raised with every scene. I'm on Q6.01 and all the rest of your presets worked just fine. Not sure if only my unit gets that issue. But as i said earlier setting lower row Geq pan on the center fix everything..

How do you do: "setting lower row Geq pan on the center fix everything." ?

It looks Daniel already fixed it on todays preset - Thank you Daniel!
I was just setting lower geq balance button on the center value 0 instead of 100 on the right and the sound got back to be equal on both sides.

The more I listen to all the clips the more it tells me I need to practice :cool: Although I wouldn't dial in some of these tones, they sound great with the guitar player doing their thing. Is it the same guitar player in every clip or does it rotate?

The more I listen to all the clips the more it tells me I need to practice :cool: Although I wouldn't dial in some of these tones, they sound great with the guitar player doing their thing. Is it the same guitar player in every clip or does it rotate?

Thanks man !!

Yeah, thats me in every clip... Wanking away on the fretboard, pretending like I know more than 2 simple Pentatonic licks taken directly from Kirk Hammett haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom