#PresetADay - Your Vote... **Silent Underground

Just want to give a shout out to these presets. By far the best I have used. They quickly became my go to presets. Euro Uber / Solo 88 Lead and Splawn Nitrous are awesome!

Happy Holidays guys - Hope everyone has an awesome few days doing whatever it is you enjoy doing !!

We'll still be running the Presets over Christmas so if you have a chance remember to check that out ;)

Day 21 of #PresetADay - YourVote... You guys voted for the FAS HotRod + CA3+ lead.
Get the dual amp preset AND make sure to VOTE for tomorrows #PresetADay !! https://goo.gl/t15oks

Oh yeah, and we have some Holiday specials on the Download page - Get 50% some of our most popular Products !!

Thanks for all your support guys !!

awesome, I only had to vote like 12x to get this combo! lol; thanks, and I just bought your ICONS OF METAL ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL... Thats the spirit man !! For every 100 page refreshes google kindly gives me another 2c bahaha
Thanks for grabbing the pack man, I appreciate it \m/\m/

Hey guys, we are having some internet connection issues today and can't stay online long enough to upload anything. #PresetADay will have to be postponed... We will add everything as soon as we can, and will give you guys an extra day to catch up tomorrow (y) sorry for the inconvenience !!

Back
Top Bottom