#PresetADay - Your Vote... **Silent Underground

Hey guys, we are having some internet connection issues today and can't stay online long enough to upload anything. #PresetADay will have to be postponed... We will add everything as soon as we can, and will give you guys an extra day to catch up tomorrow (y) sorry for the inconvenience !!

Your votes are in for the 27th Dual Amp #PresetADay preset for December.You guys chose the Herbie Legato 100 + Cameron CCV1B !!
Remember to get your votes in now for tomorrows FREE dual amp preset: https://goo.gl/t15oks.

Votes Dec 29th.png

Thanks for you patience todays guys, our connection issues have been resolved and I'll get yesterdays preset and vid up as soon as I finish the current job I am working on - 4 or 5 hours give or take (y)

#PresetADay Herbie Ch2+ / FAS Modern II - Dual Amp Presets for AXE FX II and AX8

Hello... I missed this one & it sounds tough. I was down and out with the sickness.. Any chance @SilentUnderground can hook me up with the preset for AXE II . I have voted along the way & think it is a cool way to combine amps that may not ever get together!!!

Thanks

Gregg

#PresetADay Herbie Ch2+ / FAS Modern II - Dual Amp Presets for AXE FX II and AX8

Hello... I missed this one & it sounds tough. I was down and out with the sickness.. Any chance @SilentUnderground can hook me up with the preset for AXE II . I have voted along the way & think it is a cool way to combine amps that may not ever get together!!!

Thanks

Gregg

Not sure why you couldn't get it - Its been on the site for 2 days and Its still on the site right now!??!
Got about an hour before its taken down for todays preset

FINAL DAY of #PresetADay December YourVote...
You guys voted for the 5153 100w Blue + Citrus RV50. Get todays FREE dual amp preset NOW - https://goo.gl/t15oks

Check out the FULL 120 Preset Pack here: https://sellfy.com/p/uu43/

All 30 Days of December #PresetADay presets + 30 previously unreleased !!

Presets Include:
These are the 10 BONUS Dual Amp Presets only available in this Preset Pack !!

Herbie Ch 2+ / Dizzy V4 Blue 3
Euro Uber / Dizzy V4 Blue 3
USA Pre LD2 Ylw / Dizzy V4 Blue
Recto Org Norm / Brit 800
Plexi 50w 6560 / USA IIC++
Comet 60 / Hot Kitty
BIG Hair / Brit Brown
Div13 CJ Boost / Citrus A30 Dirty
Euro Blue Mdrn / Shiver Lead
Brit 800 Mod / Dizzy V4 Slvr 3

All 30 days of #PresetADay December -
USA IIC++ / Dizzy V4 Silver 3
Brit 800 / Friedman HBE
Citrus RV50 / Euro Uber
5153 100w Red / Plexi 50w Jump
JVM OD1 Gn / Cameron CCV 1B
JVM OD2 Gn / Plexi 50w Hi 1
CA Triptik modern / Capt Hook 3A
Bogfish Strato / Friedman HBE V2
Plexi 100w Nrml / Brit JM45
Euro Blue Mdrn / 5153 50w Blue
Recto 2 Org Mdrn / V4 Blue 3
Energyball / FAS Modern
Capt Hook 3A / Energyball
Recto2 Red Mdrn / Thorndendal Vint
Brit AFS100 2 / Brit Super
Capt Hook 3A / Solo 100 Rhythm
FAS Crunch / JS410 Crunch Red
Friedman BE / Fryette D60L
Triptik Mdrn / Euro Red Mdrn
Euro uber / Solo 88 Lead
FAS HotRod / CA3+ Lead
FAS Brown / Angle Severe 2
PVH 6160 BLOCK / RECTO2 Red Vntg
Cali Leggy / JMPre-1 OD2
Brit 800 Mod / USA IC+
Herbie Ch2+ / FAS Modern II
Legato 100 / Cameron CCV 1B
Recto2 Org Mdr / Spawn Nitrous 2
Thordendal Mdrn / FAS Brootalz
5153 100w Blue / Citrus RV50

I want to thank everyone for the support, votes and downloads during the month !
I know it got a little crazy with all the holidays so MASSIVE props to all that came and voted everyday !!

#PresetADay will return in Feb - was going to continue but I need a break from it for a few weeks haha

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've just been notified that there was a glitch with the December #PresetADay Pack launch discount code that was sent out. Instead of only #PresetADay followers receiving the email, a copy went out to every email for every purchase people have made.

It's not a problem for me, I'm happy for everyone to have the discount. But it means you may receive multiple emails with the code sent to your inbox. For that I sincerely apologise. It was not the intention to sent it in a SPAM fashion.

I will be changing the emailer from Sellfy this month to ensure this slip up doesn't happen again in the future!!

Thanks again for all your support in 2016 !!

Back
Top Bottom