Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

Actually on second thought, it’s probably best not to say where the container is.

16539.jpg

Thanks for the update Cliff. I think we have enough volunteers to make a line from Boston to Fractal passing boxes of Axe-FX III hand to hand like in the movie The Swcret of Santa Vittoria hiding wine from the Nazis.

The container has arrived in Boston. Should be here early next week. Will be a few days to program, test, burn-in, etc.

I wonder, is it a 20ft or 40ft container? Is it loaded with III's only or other stuff as well?
Out of curiosity….how many are in there anyway?

The container has arrived in Boston. Should be here early next week. Will be a few days to program, test, burn-in, etc.

What’s the timeline for Europe? Is there another container somewhere on its way to G66 or do we have to wait that US leftovers ship to Europe?

What’s the timeline for Europe? Is there another container somewhere on its way to G66 or do we have to wait that US leftovers ship to Europe?

This note appears in your page, and Q2 starts in April ?

" The Axe-Fx III is expected to begin shipping in Europe Q2, 2018, the price including VAT and three years warranty should be about EUR 2700."

Regards

Reactions: edo
This note appears in your page, and Q2 starts in April ?

" The Axe-Fx III is expected to begin shipping in Europe Q2, 2018, the price including VAT and three years warranty should be about EUR 2700."

Regards

What page?? Whatever that is, I must have missed it! Anyways, so no more specific details at the moment..

Back
Top Bottom