Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

This is my first post here.

I placed my name on the waiting list and look forward to getting the new III soon. Currently using a Helix for performing. I think the III will go in my studio.

Can't wait.

Helix and Helix LT here... former Kemper, Axe Ultra, Axe II XL+, AX8 user... Looking forward to Axe III !!!

With this news instead of the forum being hawked 24/7 by me, I will now turn my attention to my email inbox, and spam folder. LOL

Was wondering if it's possible to use my AX8 as a MIDI controller for the III until the FC's come out. AX8 has MIDI. Should work as just a basic MIDI controller right? I sold my MFC with my XL to fund the purchase of a III so it's all I have left.

Was wondering if it's possible to use my AX8 as a MIDI controller for the III until the FC's come out. AX8 has MIDI. Should work as just a basic MIDI controller right? I sold my MFC with my XL to fund the purchase of a III so it's all I have left.
Curious about this as well...can any beta testers chime in if they tried using an AX8 or andFX8 as a MIDI controller in their testing/.........

Yup. You can. Hell, put the AX8 in the IIIs loop, strap yourself in and feel the Geeeeeeeeeeees!

Yup. You can. Hell, put the AX8 in the IIIs loop, strap yourself in and feel the Geeeeeeeeeeees!
LOL! Very cool! Just might have to give that suggestion a try! Thanks for answering that. That will get me through till the FC’s come out. I forgot I do have an old and I mean old original Ground Control Pro. One of the originals. Thing is a dinosaur.

Back
Top Bottom