Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

Or press two adjacent switches simultaneously. There's other MIDI controllers that allows these kinds of things.

Highly impressive.

Combining the programming of FAS with better aesthetics and power.

Best of luck folks.

Yea, I’m just waitin’for that announcement email that my place in line has been called. If I just could get 5 bucks for everytime I’ve thought of the Axe-Fx III today, I could pay for the whole thing plus the extra warranty, plus expedited shipping .

Next..............

I don't get why people seem to have any doubts about this product being world class ?? I've owned the II since FW6 and Cliff Chase and Co. have done nothing but continue to push the envelope year after year, free FW after FW, constantly improving amps, effects, et al., ( for free to boot ). Not once have I ever felt this took a misstep or failed to keep improving, nor have I ever felt the rest of the industry has caught up.

For me its as simple as Cliff tells me there will be a new unit, his best work to date, and I say "sold". He's my credit card info, charge me whatever you think it should cost, and ship it to me when its ready. Its that simple really, isn't it ?

I'll continue to enjoy my current Fractal products til then, and when a III arrives at my door, I'll enjoy that.

I don't get why people seem to have any doubts about this product being world class ?? I've owned the II since FW6 and Cliff Chase and Co. have done nothing but continue to push the envelope year after year, free FW after FW, constantly improving amps, effects, et al., ( for free to boot ). Not once have I ever felt this took a misstep or failed to keep improving, nor have I ever felt the rest of the industry has caught up.

For me its as simple as Cliff tells me there will be a new unit, his best work to date, and I say "sold". He's my credit card info, charge me whatever you think it should cost, and ship it to me when its ready. Its that simple really, isn't it ?

I'll continue to enjoy my current Fractal products til then, and when a III arrives at my door, I'll enjoy that.

I agree with your overall sentiment. I do think that nobody is really doubting the overall quality of the product. I reckon it's more a case of minor issues becoming larger with time.

I agree with your overall sentiment. I do think that nobody is really doubting the overall quality of the product. I reckon it's more a case of minor issues becoming larger with time.

Fair enough, but, Cliff has worked tirelessly to continue to address lots of little issues and resolve them firmware after firmware. We've had features added because one single person on a forum has mentioned something, and Cliff goes and updates the FW and resolves it 24hrs later.

I wouldn't lightly drop $2499 on most products, but based on past performance, support and innovation, I have zero qualms about doing so on a III

Fair enough, but, Cliff has worked tirelessly to continue to address lots of little issues and resolve them firmware after firmware. We've had features added because one single person on a forum has mentioned something, and Cliff goes and updates the FW and resolves it 24hrs later.

I wouldn't lightly drop $2499 on most products, but based on past performance, support and innovation, I have zero qualms about doing so on a III

Sorry, I wasn't completely clear.... I was agreeing wholeheartedly. I don't understand the doubts and was putting them down to small issues getting larger with time.

Overall, they can have my money gladly.

Back
Top Bottom