Post Your Rig!

Update.

The rack case is a 4HE Gator GR-4S. Deep enough (also for the Axe-Fx II when it arrives), but not too deep, economical use of space. Plus: it has rack rails at the rear too, lets me fit my 19" power strip, very handy. Cheap too.

The floor is a Stagg. Fits the MFC plus one pedal and a bit of cabling. Not very sturdy but it suffices.

caseclosed.jpg

floor.jpg

rackfront.jpg

rackrear.jpg

rackside.jpg

Last edited:
ok, thanks.
I meant the cabs.

Jens

@Dada: So the cat lives in the drawer?

Last edited:
Update ... my old band is back together with new players, and we've started to play out doing reggae covers. It's not my first choice of musical styles, but it's hard to find a band with good players, and this band has some.

In this band, I'm playing lead guitar, some keys, trigger short sequences, but often I just make strange noises with all this gear.

The rig pic was from an outdoor gig about a month ago at the Del Mar Marriott. The edge of the stage behind me was only 5 feet from the edge of the swimming pool.

I was very lucky that the rack stand did not break at that gig. I've used the stand for more than 15 years, at many gigs and even more band practices. But it finally broke last weekend when I was packing for a gig. One of the steel pieces that keeps the leg in position broke. When I get the replacement stand (QuikLok RS540), I am going to drill it out and use bolts to lock the leg height.

normal_Rig_1.JPG

diagram_110430.jpg

Update ... my old band is back together with new players, and we've started to play out doing reggae covers. It's not my first choice of musical styles, but it's hard to find a band with good players, and this band has some.

In this band, I'm playing lead guitar, some keys, trigger short sequences, but often I just make strange noises with all this gear.

The rig pic was from an outdoor gig about a month ago at the Del Mar Marriott. The edge of the stage behind me was only 5 feet from the edge of the swimming pool.

I was very lucky that the rack stand did not break at that gig. I've used the stand for more than 15 years, at many gigs and even more band practices. But it finally broke last weekend when I was packing for a gig. One of the steel pieces that keeps the leg in position broke. When I get the replacement stand (QuikLok RS540), I am going to drill it out and use bolts to lock the leg height.

normal_Rig_1.JPG

diagram_110430.jpg

WOW :shock
I guess you have 4 feet and 3 arms
Very impressive

Here's my big rig: Weighing in at 30lbs with a custom low-power tube amp powered RM2 in the Ultra's FX Loop (4CM with the Axe providing pre and post FX to two custom Egnater/Randall MTS Tube Preamp Modules), time/phase aligned with the Axe's Amp Blocks (note the trashed recently R&R'd Ultra Rotary Encoder sitting near the 50W RM2's input jack)...

BigRig.jpg

AxeFXLoopLatencyTest.jpg

... so up to four amps at once (two tube MTS and two Amp Blocks), out to some combo of the RM2's 50W power amp and/or external power amp and guitar cab(s), and/or DI'd through the Axe's Cab Block(s)...

...my little rig...

SCXDReCabFront.jpg

...a 20lb recab'd Fender SCXD with a custom FX Loop housing a MXR 10-Band EQ along with a 12" 100db Neo Speaker, great grab and go with built in FX and a 15W tube power amp. Other amps not shown include vintage 1971 Twin and Super Reverbs which live at the studio now (they're too heavy so they haven't been gigged in years)...

...with this plugged into those at times along with various other guitars...

LP_01.jpg

...an early 69 Les Paul with two 59 PAF's...

...and my Tech...

Cleopatra.jpg

...Cleopatra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom