Post Your Rig!

Current:

rear.jpg

Hi there, what's the use of that tape over those connections. Is it to prevent them gathering dust?

that's an awsome rig by the way

Just to prevent wrong connections. Especially when not looking at the rear.

the AxeFxII and the Atomic don't look like they match as I thought they would
perhaps it's the camera angle?
In the end, it's about how they sound together.
But still, I would have thought they would perfectly match up

SEAN !!! dang...
What do the venue folks say when you ask then for a dedicated single 30-amp power supply :roll !! LOL
And how many roadies does it take to load it in/out <haha> ??

Seriously tho.. STELLAR!!

SEAN !!! dang...
What do the venue folks say when you ask then for a dedicated single 30-amp power supply :roll !! LOL
And how many roadies does it take to load it in/out <haha> ??

Seriously tho.. STELLAR!!

Just following Dweezil's lead :)
Actually the top is IEM processing and a liquid track player.
Bottom is atomic 50/50, axe II, eventide eclipse, EHX Pog2, switchblade 8B switcher, ABCadabra midi A/B/Y box, and an XDS-Plus wireless.

Finally got around to taking some (dodgy) pics of my set up...

Still need to make the cable for the Mission switches, still need to get around to ordering a 7-pin cable so I don't have to power the MFC separately, and still need to change a few of the things I've wired up on the patch panel. The 1/4" outs I don't need in the front now (seeing as they're connected in the back to the Matrix), so I think I'll change them to input 2 connections.

As it is though, I'm pretty chuffed with how quickly I can set it up. Lids off the rack, lid off the pedalboard case... MIDI cable (and at the moment separate power through the front of the Furman) from the MFC to the front of the rack, speaker cable from the front of the rack to the Atomic passive wedge (Speakon -> 1/4"), guitar cable in via the patch panel (or the doubled up cable for the piezo loaded guitar), and then one power plug into the wall.

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

Also considering adding a two button switch of some sort to use for volume adjustments, in which case I guess I'd shift everything a bit further back on the board and have it in front of the exp pedals. Speaking of which... am I really the only one here who finds it more natural to have the exp pedals set at angles to the controller? :lol

Work in progress.....

Just two fast pics of my A & B rig and my pedalboard.
When I'll finish to change all the cables I'll take better pics of the rig, pedalboard and guitars

Attachments

• bi-rig.jpg
    bi-rig.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Pedalboard.jpg
    Pedalboard.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 143
I'm painting the ceiling in my studio, so all my stuff is, uh, stuffed together right now. Figured it'd make a comical photo-op.

Ultra, 6505+, Roadster, Recto 4x12 w/v30's and a pair of HD1221s.

vipklh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom