Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Shallow rack with a patch panel in the rear to provide bi-directional, phantom powered 7-pin to GT-16.

Attachments

• CAE50A4C-F73C-4ECF-9304-B68A2BD2446D.jpeg
    CAE50A4C-F73C-4ECF-9304-B68A2BD2446D.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 214
Y5PRtWi6RTaAQaPd7
My little corner of the world with my Axe Fx III, some nice Focal nearfield monitors and a big JBL subwoofer sitting in with my home entertainment system with a Denon receiver and some Polk speakers. Also, a Mac Mini and a PS4.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y5PRtWi6RTaAQaPd7

Image links not working, sorry.

Y5PRtWi6RTaAQaPd7

Nice joint work! I’m building one as well but I’m being super lazy and just laying the top panel across the sides with wood screws. It will work fine, and it’s just for home aesthetics (need to figure out my tolex colors and handle strap leather style still) but visible or not, well done craftsmanship never goes out of style

Thank you. The joinery is pretty simple though. Initially I wanted to do nice dovetails, but got lazy :)

9639140D-E66A-4C92-8D09-A9AA0BD8DA5E.jpeg

First post on here so here goes...

Here’s how I have my Axe FX III setup. The Victory V30 MKii (love this amp) goes into a Two Notes Captor load box before returning to the Axe FX. The RJM Effect Gizmo allows for a Suhr Koko Boost Reloaded and Horizon Devices Precision Drive to go in front of the Victory. The RJM also functions as a channel switcher for the amp. Eventually I’ll have the RJM setup to receive midi from the Axe Fx as well. The possibilities are endless with this setup as far as going direct, using a cabinet, or both. I can do everything I’ve ever wanted to do and far more thanks to the unmatched quality and design of the Axe Fx III.

View attachment 50197

First post on here so here goes...

Here’s how I have my Axe FX III setup. The Victory V30 MKii (love this amp) goes into a Two Notes Captor load box before returning to the Axe FX. The RJM Effect Gizmo allows for a Suhr Koko Boost Reloaded and Horizon Devices Precision Drive to go in front of the Victory. The RJM also functions as a channel switcher for the amp. Eventually I’ll have the RJM setup to receive midi from the Axe Fx as well. The possibilities are endless with this setup as far as going direct, using a cabinet, or both. I can do everything I’ve ever wanted to do and far more thanks to the unmatched quality and design of the Axe Fx III.
Awesome setup. Also nice Strandberg! I have a Prog 7 and I love it.

It’s the RJM GT22. Monster board & very expensive but there’s no better

Erm, no sorry I meant the pedalboard that you mounted the GT22 onto. I'm considering getting a GT22 as well, and also use 3 expression pedals but my old Diago is going to be too small.

I finally finished it today :)

View attachment 50341

"Finished"...?!?! What is this word, "Finished"?

One is never finished. Finished means you are satisfied that there is nothing else to be done.

....is that an extra slot in that guitar rack? It would look more complete and balanced with one more guitar, me thinks....:rolleyes:

Great looking setup! Very clean, with lots of options.

Back
Top Bottom