Post here if you've received an invite for the Headphone Jack model!

Oomph, we're sitting at 14 months from waitlist confirmation to invite. Yes--I'm sure it will speed up, but man. :(

Oomph, we're sitting at 14 months from waitlist confirmation to invite. Yes--I'm sure it will speed up, but man. :(

It will (probably) speed up because the rate of new invitations Fractal received really started to drop off after the first week and especially into May.

Any chance you are in Europe?
Got my invitation today. Got on the list on 30/4. I decided i ll be skipping it at this time.
Any chance you are in Europe? If you are ordering from G 66, that’s a different waitlist than the one we are on in the United States. Trying to keep track of the dates has almost been a full-time job!

The tunnel is going well ... I'm just about level longitudinally with the west coast of Greenland ... I hope to surface in Fractal's dispatch room some dark night in March 2021

We're there like a crap load of people who signed up on the 29th of april?
I don’t think so. I think the pattern I’m seeing is that there will be a flurry of invites sent for a few days, and then nothing for several more. Maybe they’re really testing each unit thoroughly before they go out, or the regular fulfillment procedure is time consuming. Either way, I think they’re just clearing out the pipeline before sending more invites.

I don’t think so. I think the pattern I’m seeing is that there will be a flurry of invites sent for a few days, and then nothing for several more. Maybe they’re really testing each unit thoroughly before they go out, or the regular fulfillment procedure is time consuming. Either way, I think they’re just clearing out the pipeline before sending more invites.
They also have to wait for people to respond to the invites.

Any updates guys?

Wonder if preorders thinned out after the 30th and that's why updates from forum members have been sparse, being people "in the know" as opposed to those hearing thru the grapevine.

Anyways, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom