Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Hmmmm I got an invite today. I dont really need the headphone out. I have a 3 if I need a headphone out.
I guess Ill place my order. Sweet.

Waitlist: 5/30/2019 11:58am
Invitation received: 5/7/2020 10:38pm
Ordered 5/7/202 10:53am
As much as I would like a headphone jack, I don't want to wait god only knows how much longer.
I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Things could get moving pretty quick. Fewer waitlist signups the further we move away from the launch date. If the production of units stays the same or ramps up then we will all benefit. Well all of us except those who are trying to flip their unit for a profit. lol.

Waitlisted 05/27/19 @ 5:40PM EST
Purchase invite 05/07/20 @ 1:36PM EST.
Ordered ASAP after getting out of work today!

I signed up April 23 2019 I only received a invite for the model with out the head phone jack.
That's normal. No one received the invite for the version with a headphone jack yet.
Though, if it goes as planned, it should start happening sometime this month.

It would be nice to get an update on that china shipment tho... Did fractal receive their units yet? Are they on the way? Are they still in China?

A more relevant question is how close they are to selling all of the non-HP units. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that they'll wait until all of them are gone before they start selling the ones with headphone jacks.

I suspect that they have an ETA for the HP-units and since some non-HP units were left, international distributors now unexpectedly get the remaining non-HP units. But it's all just guesswork. All that matters is that they send out invites and progress in the waiting list + have enough units in stock to fulfil invites.

A more relevant question is how close they are to selling all of the non-HP units. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that they'll wait until all of them are gone before they start selling the ones with headphone jacks.
I think Fractal said, they will offer the headphone units, as soon as they are available. They continue to offer the earlier units and also offer them to retail stores, etc

Admin M@ has already stated that once they start selling the headphone units they will start at the top and offer people the choice while no-headpone units remain. They also started offering the no-headphone units to their international supplies (when originally they hadn't planned to), so they must have a decent number left.

@Admin M@...or anyone who might know...
Can you tell us an approximate percentage of how many on the wait list chose to order the FM3 without headphone circuit? It would give us feel for how quickly things might move going forward once you start shipping units with headphone capability.

Back
Top Bottom