Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Invite received: 04/22/2020 at 2:01 pm EST

Wait listed: 05/02/2019 at 7:17 pm EST

I'm going to pass. I'm leaning towards getting the AxeFX III instead, but may wait for the version as advertised with headphone amp.
I ordered my Fx3 and it should arrive tomorrow. I think for the desktop it is exactly what I need.

Hi Everyone :)
Hope you are all safe and healthy!
On list 04/29/19 8:29am
Invite 04/21/20 1:52pm
Ordered 04/22/20 9:01am
:)

that is an exciting time. when mine arrived the other day i saw the truck icon on my street. the actual truck making deliveries just a few houses up the street. i almost ran down to meet him, but thought that might have been a bit much. enjoy

It has arrived! Can't turn it on just yet until the kids are in bed, but I have some rearranging to do (my III can finally go back in the studio rack)

Sooo, who got an invite yesterday? I’m late May and dying to know how much progress was made through the list. Thanks!

Sooo, who got an invite yesterday? I’m late May and dying to know how much progress was made through the list. Thanks!

Looks like people from early May are starting to get invitations. I am mid-May. If you are late May based on the trend I would expect an invitation within the next couple of weeks. Of course this is all speculation and could be completely off.

Last edited:
Looks like people from early May are starting to get invitations. I am mid-May. If you are late may based on the trend I would expect an invitation within the next couple of weeks. Of course this is all speculation and could be completely off.
Yes! It looked like Thursday covered May 1 through 9. We are close!

Back
Top Bottom