Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

I received my Invite today for the FM3 with the Headphone Jack..
Waitlist date 4-23-19 1:26PM EST..

I got my Headphone invite. Waitlisted 4/23. Can’t see the time stamp on my phone, but it was very shortly after the announcement.

Anyone else received an invite since Mid May? I'm hoping to see some acceleration in the fulfillment rate. At this point a scalper's unit on ebay is starting to look better than waiting another six months...

Anyone else received an invite since Mid May? I'm hoping to see some acceleration in the fulfillment rate. At this point a scalper's unit on ebay is starting to look better than waiting another six months...
I believe we are now on April 30th again, I am still waiting for the list to get back to mid May. I signed up for the waitlist 5/16/19 and received my non-headphone invite on 5/5/20. I remember it going much faster once the end of April hit on the list so now hopefully it will speed back up.

Actually I just rechecked the main FM3 shipping thread and it looks like we are up to at least 5/1/2019 again!! So mid-May will be coming soon :)

Invite for headphones enabled version received today (07-14-2020) at 1:02 pm EST

Wait List confirmed on 05-02-2019 at 7:17 pm EST.

I'm going to pass since I purchased an AxeFx III about a month and a half ago.

I was so excited to get my invite, so I clicked on the link and added an FC6..... Yeah!

But..... When I went to checkout it says there are no more FM3 in stick!

WTF????? What do I do now?

Back
Top Bottom