please, please help !!!

Denis

Inspired
My axe fx II is not working now.I used it only at home for two months now.There is no sound coming out and and the lcd is darker now.I did restart but nothing happens.Just the number of the preset and no preset name no sound.There is input signal but there is no suound coming out..I was just playing some factory presets.when I changed the preset there it started on some presets no sound no name and I get that all the time.What should I do ? Sorry my english is not that good

Just a thought...

Press "layout" on the front panel - are the shunts/etc connected all the way to the end?

or

Try loading a saved preset or bank into the Axe. You might of accidentally "erased" a preset or bank.

No that is not the case.This happens on every factory preset and on my presets as well..No sound no name just the number and thats it..
Just a thought...

Press "layout" on the front panel - are the shunts/etc connected all the way to the end?

or

Try loading a saved preset or bank into the Axe. You might of accidentally "erased" a preset or bank.

Did you accidentally change input (I/O panel) from front to rear ??
I use G90 wireless thru rear input for gigs and INSTR for practice. I always forget to swap the INPUT when switching back and forth. So I power up, plug into INSTR and no sound.. :(
Then I realize INPUT is set to rear !

Did you accidentally change input (I/O panel) from front to rear ??
I use G90 wireless thru rear input for gigs and INSTR for practice. I always forget to swap the INPUT when switching back and forth. So I power up, plug into INSTR and no sound.. :(
Then I realize INPUT is set to rear !
No man that is not the case..When I power it up the lcd is darker all the patches are like empty and there is no sound just the patch number with no sound at all.

patches empty and no name - battery?
that would also account for the no sound.

There have been a couple of posts not sure they also apply to the axe2.

Contact support. Have no idea what could be causing your darker screen. Could be an issue w power supply or if the contrast settings are defined on memory, the empty battery could also account for that.

AS was said, hold down the recall button when starting up. That will probably get you making sound again.

Contact support and the will get you up and going again.

Thank you for your suggestion but I did that and there are no results.I really hope that it is the battery like jplebre said..Did anyone elsse have the same issue with the battery?
I really hope that this problem is from the battery so I can change that damn thing because this feeling is terrifying :cry
AS was said, hold down the recall button when starting up. That will probably get you making sound again.

Contact support and the will get you up and going again.

Thank you for your suggestion but I did that and there are no results.I really hope that it is the battery like jplebre said..Did anyone elsse have the same issue with the battery?
I really hope that this problem is from the battery so I can change that damn thing because this feeling is terrifying :cry

I should clarify you have to make a patch. you don't have any presets so you have to build one connecting shunts from beginning to end, then add amp, cab, etc. (or just hit the bypass button). It probably is something like your battery.
Support will get you going in no time most likely.

First, calm down.
Second, calm down some more. It's going to be alright.
Third, contact support via email. The link is on the support page on the Fractal website. They WILL help you.
Fourth, try building a patch from scratch as was suggested. Read the manual/wiki if you don't know how. If you can't do that, turn it off and find something else to do while you wait for support to respond.

I should clarify you have to make a patch. you don't have any presets so you have to build one connecting shunts from beginning to end, then add amp, cab, etc. (or just hit the bypass button). It probably is something like your battery.
Support will get you going in no time most likely.
when I do bypass I can here the sound but there are no presets..Does this mean it is the battey?.I still did't create a patch without axe edit but now it won't conect..I tried to made a preset now without the axe edit with just an amp and everything elsse shunt but i don't know how to conect the shunts :(

Second and third the great customer service that Fractal offers- I only wish they would invent a warp drive or time machine so I wouldn't have to wait for the post office. Fractal os a great company :)

New update

I can create a patch and I can hear it sound but the other presets are empty.So do you think this is that battery problem?

Dude, you have nothing to worry about. I had a serious problem with my first Axe-FX II and I sent it back to Fractal and they had a new one in my house in less than a week. I wrote a "Gettysburg Address"-type thank you to Fractal somewhere here on the forum. Like you, I was panicking and everything got straightened out faster and easier than I ever imagined.

Trust me, Fractal will hook you up with no issues. Their customer service is second to none.

I doubt it's a battery problem. My guess is that something went wonky and wiped the SRAM. Do a system reset and then restore the factory banks from the backup FLASH.

Back
Top Bottom