Wish Pick Attack on the Axe Fx III

Hi guys,

Being an extremely happy axe fx 3 user since september 2019, and coming from the old axe fx 2 mk I, i have a question: is it possible to have back the "pick attack" function that was in the axe fx 2? It was pretty crucial for my sounds, and i loved it....

This topic might have been already touched in the forum, but i just wanted to bring it up again (also because i've seen a few people mentioning it on the Facebook group).

Also, is there a current way to increment the pick attack on the III?

Thank you :)

I will consider adding it back in. If I do it would be a Compressor type.

The way pick attack works is that you use a compressor and an expander in series (compander) with different time constants. This is an old studio trick.

The way pick attack works is that you use a compressor and an expander in series (compander) with different time constants. This is an old studio trick.

if such a thing thing is possible in a single block, please consider this at too: Dynamics -1 >> Dynamics +1.
This is the Solo Dallas Schaffer trick. Works so well (see Hell’s Glockenspiel stock preset).

+1 for a compander type so I don't have to use Waves crappy one anymore when I want the effect.

if such a thing thing is possible in a single block, please consider this at too: Dynamics -1 >> Dynamics +1.
This is the Solo Dallas Schaffer trick. Works so well (see Hell’s Glockenspiel stock preset).

still hoping for this to pop up in new firmware ... it works so well with my Plexi tones.

Back
Top Bottom