Pete Thorn plays "Homage" on the Axe FX 2

sinasl1

Hi y'all, I put together 5 presets and played the song "Homage" from my album "Guitar Nerd", top to bottom, switching sounds using the MFC-101. I just muted all the solo/melody guitars in my original album session, made a new stereo track, and jammed along... it was fun! Hope you dig!

EDIT oops I guess I dunno how to embed video here? Can anyone help? Thanks...
Gotcha covered dude - ~GuitarDojo

Last edited by a moderator:
Always floored and inspired by all your vids Pete. I've had the album since you released it and really dig it. I love homage especially, the contrast of the lead with the more laid back nature of the choruses on that song make it stand out and I really love how the outro-solo makes it feel like the song could go somewhere else but then wraps it up beautifully. Did you use stock patches (you mentioned the Buttery patch), or did you modify them somewhat? If so, do you mind sharing?

Last edited:
Seems like I am posting all over the place seeing this video! :D

Sounds fantastic = great song, great playing, great sounds.

I love that song from your CD too.

BUY PETE's CD!!!!

That was great Pete. Also: referring to yourself in the first person in the title of the thread gave me a good chuckle. :)

Hey Pete,

How would you describe the time and effort you had to put in to making those presets on the II versus your old Ultra? Harder? Easier?

Back
Top Bottom