Patiently waiting for 9.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that the more I hear about this new firmware release the less patiently I find myself waiting for it :D

raz said:
electronpirate said:
I've been married for 11 years. Half the time I'm more excited to hear her say 'Let's order some Pizza and beer for dinner and watch the game'.

I've been married 20. I love pizza and beer, but if I get to the point where that and the prospect of watching a bunch of sweaty men excites me more than my wife buying sexy lingerie, would someone here please do me a favor and shoot me? Thanks.
raz, so what if your wife comes home with a Victoria's Secret bag and a Cosmopolitan under her arm saying something with "new tricks" on the cover and in the same second your Email-program makes "doiiinnnggg" and says: "New Axe-Fx firmware 9.0 for Ultra and Standard out now! 6 new amp models, revamped cabinets!", huh? Shoot you?

RiF said:
raz, so what if your wife comes home with a Victoria's Secret bag and a Cosmopolitan under her arm saying something with "new tricks" on the cover and in the same second your Email-program makes "doiiinnnggg" and says: "New Axe-Fx firmware 9.0 for Ultra and Standard out now! 6 new amp models, revamped cabinets!", huh? Shoot you?

I think we all know the proper answer to that. If you blow her off to tell her you have to 'upgrade' then she might very well do some 'upgrading' herself. :?

I'm gonna start recording my band's demo soon and my nightmare is being midway with the tracks and the new firmware gets released.
But I can't update because it will alter the sounds (probably in a good way, like always)... uhhh :x

:lol:

So PLEASE Cliff, release it now or after my recording session! :twisted:

Sebastian said:
I'm gonna start recording my band's demo soon and my nightmare is being midway with the tracks and the new firmware gets released.
But I can't update because it will alter the sounds (probably in a good way, like always)... uhhh :x

reamp.

javajunkie said:
Sebastian said:

reamp.

+1

Just re-amping others playing through my rig has just taught me scores about tones; re-amping yourself would the ultimate. You'd have time to focus on playing, and THEN time to shape the tones for the songs.

The reason I haven't released new firmware is because I'm still waiting for some gear to show up. I snagged an Soldano SLO 100 and John Suhr is supposed to send me a CAE 3+SE. Once I get these I'll verify/tune the models accordingly.

FractalAudio said:
The reason I haven't released new firmware is because I'm still waiting for some gear to show up. I snagged an Soldano SLO 100 and John Suhr is supposed to send me a CAE 3+SE. Once I get these I'll verify/tune the models accordingly.
Cool!!! That's a pretty good reason!!! :D :D

FractalAudio said:

Man!!!!how cool is that!!!!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom