AFIII PARISIENNE WALKWAYS COVER -GARY MOORE

mulmusic

This is my interpretation of "Parisienne Walkways" the guitar classic by the late great Gary Moore.
Here I'm using a Brit Pre model.....I wasn't trying to replicate any particular Gary Moore tone.
Just using a tone that felt good to play.
Will be posting the backing track soon
Hope you like it.....thanks for watching!
Anyone interested in the preset let me know.

Very tasteful interpretation. And nice scalloped neck!

How did you get the sustain at the crucial point? Cranking up the studio monitors?

BTW: Your cover of Mr Crowley with Gregg Bissonette and friends is epic. Googling the names of the contributors, I've just found that Martin Motnik has been playing bass with Accept. Nice crew!

Last edited:
Very tasteful interpretation. And nice scalloped neck!

How did you get the sustain at the crucial point? Cranking up the studio monitors?

BTW: Your cover of Mr Crowley with Gregg Bissonette and friends is epic. Googling the names of the contributors, I've just found that Martin Motnik has been playing bass with Accept. Nice crew!
Thanks for the kind words! Your the first one to notice the scalloped neck!....I just had it slightly scalloped which is nice for bending. Yes for the sustain I cranked up the monitors as much as I could.....but at my house there was only so much I could crank it.....if I was able to crank it a bit more would have been better. Thanks about Mr Crowley...was so much fun working with Gregg and Yes Martin is the Bass player from Accept....I have used him on a few tracks now... he is great to work with!

This is my interpretation of "Parisienne Walkways" the guitar classic by the late great Gary Moore.
Here I'm using a Brit Pre model.....I wasn't trying to replicate any particular Gary Moore tone.
Just using a tone that felt good to play.
Will be posting the backing track soon
Hope you like it.....thanks for watching!
Anyone interested in the preset let me know.

So glad I found this! Trying to learn this track at the moment. This could well be the best version I have heard! The tone is beautiful and the solo,wow! As a new user I would love to get my hands on that preset. This unit is amazing!! Well done

So glad I found this! Trying to learn this track at the moment. This could well be the best version I have heard! The tone is beautiful and the solo,wow! As a new user I would love to get my hands on that preset. This unit is amazing!! Well done
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom