Palmer PDI-09 IR in UltraRes Format

karmakarmakarma

Experienced
Hi all,

Here are some UltraRes format IR's for you. From my wonderful old Palmer PDI-09. The Normal flavor is still my favorite IR for Marshall tones, and the new UltraRes format sounds better than ever.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Palmer Norm UltraRes.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Palmer Bright UltraRes.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 852
  • Palmer Mellow UltraRes.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 863
Tested tonight!
Very nice! It works perfectly well in my setup with the new proximity feature (setting mic to null)

That Palmer normal is re-donkulous with the Dumble sim!!!!!!

I just put the cab block in factory preset 038 into UR mode. dropped this IR in, unreal!!!!!

Why is this IR so awesome? i like it better than every other UR ir ive tried so far. the normal is crazy good. Needs a little added low end but it sounds great to me.

The Palmer normal IR is indispensable for me. I use it to reduce the coloration of other IRs. The UR version is much appreciated.

The Palmer normal IR is indispensable for me. I use it to reduce the coloration of other IRs. The UR version is much appreciated.

Did You mean You use it with 2 cabs in parallel and mix the level?
I'm figuring how to use a DI Ir with my Axe or just take a Cab and do The same as others Ir ?

Can't seem to find the download link.... Errrrrrrrrrr

Oops my bad...It doesnt show in Forumrunner app...shows in the browser

Last edited:
The Palmer Normal really is a GREAT IR.

I can see why Alex Lifeson uses the Palmer (the hardware not IR) in his current rig.

These IR's make such a huge difference in tone. My problem is that I fall in love with an IR (like the new v30 UR) I dial in all my presets with it. Then I stumble across a new IR (the Palmer) and now I don't like the sound of my presets with the previous IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back
Top Bottom