Out 2 hotter than Out 1 ?

Shred, I don't think so man, something not right.

QUOTE=Shredology;969848]Yeah, Mine is the same. I think this means it is off and that's not the problem. My output 2 will even sometimes flash clipping when my output 1 is not.[/QUOTE]

I will do anything Cliff says, on way downstairs .

No gigs for a months so I am game, stand by.

Did the reset, now OP1 ( at idle ) is doing what was described before, i have a video Cliff .
By doing the reset the problem flipped to OP1.

Hi Guys,
So here is a preset that exhibits this.....nothing special, factory preset as it does this on all presets.....even at idle. Also some screenshots.
Sorry the pics are sideways...they are right way round on my Mac. Cant seem to fix that !

You can see at idle, OP2 has signal present........that amount is visible (additional to the signal) in OP2 when playing in the next picture and causes a clip for me.
Thank you.

I have verified that the Global EQ's for both channels are flat, and Gain is at zero for both, and the pad boost is at 0 for both.

Does anyone know of any other parameter that can cause this "offset"

Thank you

Do you have a switch set up as a boost for Out 1 volume? Or possibly Out 2 volume before with non-default CC#s, now Out 1 volume after resetting? If you're not sure I'd suggest setting both to "NONE" then restarting the Axe.

I don't see anything obvious in the patch, so given that Cliff stated it's not a hardware issue, then it would appear to be a system setting

Do you have a switch set up as a boost for Out 1 volume? Or possibly Out 2 volume before with non-default CC#s, now Out 1 volume after resetting? If you're not sure I'd suggest setting both to "NONE" then restarting the Axe.

Nice suggestion that

I/O / CTRL tab / CC11 & CC12

If there are CC values being sent (via MIDI or Foot Controller) then that will influence things

Do you have both outputs volume MIDI controls set to the same CC?
that should show if matts global boost is the problem. I/O menu CTRL page. Set both to 11 and see if they match.

Hi Bakerman,
What exactly do I set to none?

Starting up the system with the MFC disconnected did not fix the problem. I do not have any custom cc's.....even if I did they would be wacked after a reset anyway correct ?
Still no joy :(

Thanks Dutch, I did try this , same. :(

UOTE=Dutch;970380]Do you have both outputs volume MIDI controls set to the same CC?
that should show if matts global boost is the problem. I/O menu CTRL page. Set both to 11 and see if they match.[/QUOTE]

i see you are using the global boost "trick" via MFC.

you say out 2 is louder than out 1.

if you have the boost off, is out 2 louder than out 1?

if you have the boost on, is out2 still louder than out 1, or did out 1 jump to equal out 2?

this means you have the boost set to affect out 1 only - out 2 is not being reduced in volume (your non-boosted level).

in the I/O menu Control page, change the number for Out 2 to match Out 1.

my video here shows this procedure, start around 4:45:

Back
Top Bottom