One of my yellow input LED's doesn't light

jdolll

Inspired
When i play, one of the yellow input LED's(the one in the left column of input 1) doesn't light when i play, the meter will "tickle" the red above it, but not light that yellow LED. When I turn the unit on and it flashes through all the lights, it does light, so i know that the LED does function, it just seems odd that it doesn't show in the metering when playing. As far as I can tell, it does this all the time. Not a big deal really, just wanted to see if there is any way to fix this or anything specific causing it?

Did any of you guys hear anything back from support?
I have the same problem but mine is only off during the first part of start up - works fine otherwise, so no biggie at all. However, I suspected it could have something todo with a bug in the firmware so I reinstalled ver. 1.02 and now 2 of the green are of during the same part of the start up but works just fine otherwise, however the
yellow led now works all the time :S I have contacted support but seeing as there first back the 8th of August I would just check if you heard anything back :)

The state of the LEDs during the initial power on is undefined. As long as the LEDs work properly when you are playing is all that matters.

Mine still does not light when playing, I did contact support and cliff said they'd fix it if I sent it in, I asked if it would affect anything if I didn't have it fixed, he said no so unless something else happens I'll probably just live with it.

Actually, mine is working, but it's not always right up with the left side, and sometimes the red will hit on both sides but the top right yellow won't light. Other times it works fine, so I'm not sure what's up with that. It's not a big deal or anything. I had thought the light actually wasn't working at all, but it is. My mail to support can be disregarded I guess.

Back
Top Bottom