On the horizon

Flyman1955

I am currently using AXE Fx II and MFC 101 III. I am considering moving to the Ax8 for portability. Has anybody heard of any new models coming from fractal in the near future? Just thought i would throw that out there.

There has been no statements on the forums that indicate that and AX8 II is in the pipeline. But you never know.

I'm sure something will come not too long. Im sure FAS will release a mk ii or newer AX8 design in the next year. Just my gut feeling anyhow. Don't ever wait though just get what you want and is available now.

Yup! just get it now and worry about it later Keep your Axe FX so your covered for the home recordings and tone building and use the Ax8 at the live gig! get Frac Tool to convert your Axe FX presets to fit the Ax8.

Honestly I don't know what FAS could improve on with the Ax8 tone wise aside from the physical interface, it covers a lot of ground the way it is.

There might be a few things that some power users might need but really it's supposed to be compact, powerful and sound good and I believe it's all three of those much so more!

Like other long time board members here we have seen countless threads asking about when they think the next version will be coming out in the hopes of waiting for the latest.

In the ten years I have been a member, FAS has never really come right out and said Alright folks! in 3 months we are coming out with the next version of the Axe FX because of the obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom