NOT COMPLETE OR OFFICIAL - FM9 Waitlist Tracker

I'm a latecomer to Fractal so I didn't get on the waitlist until last December.
At this point, I'm assuming I won't get an invite until sometime next year at the soonest, and it easily looks like it could go over a year from now. I'm not saying I've given up, and I'll probably still buy one when I get the chance, but I've rediscovered some of my old pedals and got into building a pedalboard. It's been a long time. I forgot how fun pedal collecting is.

I’m not on the editable document, but I joined the waitlist October 1st of last year. Got my purchase link today for the FM9 Turbo. Glad to see things are moving again for everyone! Can’t wait!

Just reviewed the list and saw that I was accepted on 10/21/21. My emails show Nov 2021.
Waiting to see if an invite comes sooner than later .. which would be great !

It seems us poor sods in the southern hemisphere are being somewhat ignored....G66 EU AND UK has them sitting around on shelves waiting to be shipped - not so clear on the US supply chain but Independent Music here in Australia are saying they received bugger-all in June and although they indicated confidence there might be something forthcoming in July, still nothing. Perhaps August will see some product heading south (and not just to influencers!).

Why is the waitlist only for America? Folks seem to constantly forget this is a Global site and there are a lot of folks outside the US who are waiting on this and have joined the G66 waitlist.

Back
Top Bottom