No Smoothing???

If I've missed it, someone please tell me soon. Just submitted an RMA. Smoothing is essential to my raw tone. Absolute deal breaker if not included.

Axe Fx III only according to the Blocks Guide.

You could try reducing the length but not exactly the same thing.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love the FM9, but this is a MUST have. Back it goes.

It's every reason for which it was developed in the first place. It's an absolute essential that makes countless IRs usable.
I'm sorry but it's been so long I do recall the parameter just can't remember exactly what it did to the overall sound.

My guess as well. I can't think of any other reason not to include it, considering how fundamental it is to the raw tone. But the II has it (called De-Phase), so who knows?

Yes this is really missing in the fm9...
I'd love having it as it would allow to move my presets directly from the III...
Now i'm forced to shoot an ir from my smoothed ir, export as cab then import to fm9...

Yes this is really missing in the fm9...
I'd love having it as it would allow to move my presets directly from the III...
Now i'm forced to shoot an ir from my smoothed ir, export as cab then import to fm9...
Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. I have WAY too many presets and IRs to deal with export/import. Even then, the Smoothing is baked in. This is an absolute horror of a workflow.

Then i think we must do some lobbying to get it implemented on the fm9 :)
I'd be glad to pay to have it developed
Unfortunately, my return window is closing fast. I solved my concern with direct preset access by building my own tiny midi controller just for the FM9 (I'm just finishing it :(). I'm highly motivated to make the FM9 work for me. But working around this is a bridge too far.

Back
Top Bottom