New Ownhammer Orange 4x12 IR's, Quantum stoner rock!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Kevin is releasing his new Orange 4x12 pack soon!
This is in my opinion the best Orange pack ever done so I highly recommend checking it out when it gets released, and this is pretty soon!
This time I wanted to make a demo that was kind of inpsired by bands like Mastodon.
Kind of big stoner type riffs.
The sizzle in the V30 works just great for this but of course this pack is very versatile like you would expect from an Orange!
The other speaker options are going to be great for this cab too.
I love the V30 for rock and metal but the other ones work better for more low gain tones, still with a BIG sound.

I used my ESP Eclipse-I with the Recto 1 model, because I just love the rectos so damn much :).

Last edited:
Thanks guys!
I made a full song recently with one of my 8-strings and this Orange cab.
I'll post that one in a few.

Great tune! I'm feeling old and out of the loop...when I saw stoner rock, I thought it would be like the doors, etc not heavy music I've dug all my life.

Great tune! I'm feeling old and out of the loop...when I saw stoner rock, I thought it would be like the doors, etc not heavy music I've dug all my life.

haha maybe I picked the wrong description.
There are quite some heavy stoner bands out there though.

Hey Everybody, it says that they are WAV files only and if you want them for certain devices you have to convert them. How do I convert them for the Axe FX?

Back
Top Bottom