New Fractal product coming!!

Dedicated pitch shifter with built in tone match and gain compensation to maintain natural tone automatically through any drop tuning, plus the ability to play clean with arpeggios artifact free due to the enormous power of the dedicated processors.

A fractal guitar (an Axe!) would be really cool and would hail the end of GAS.
Umm... maybe for some, but guitarists like very different specs for the playability side of things. Might be great for players who just want to cop sounds and don't mind compromising on the feel, but some people like super thin necks, others fat. Some like wide flat fingerboard and others like a bit more of a radius. And there are a lot of variables in between.

Didn’t Cliff at one point post that he had developed a type of capture technology that was potentially more accurate than what’s currently on the market (and different from Tone Match)?

If so, I could see them releasing something that could capture an amp, and then potentially hosting those captures in Axe-FX 3/FM units.

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking. I know Fractal is committed to modeling over capturing, but this would be a cool offering from them, and something that the market is clearly interested in.

While capturing it automatically detects the amp and all of its uniquenesses and the result is a model of this exact amp. 😍 😂

My guess is something like an IR loader pedal, based on the dynacabs, to be controlled via cablab.
This could also bring the highest quality dyna IR to the FM3 and free up some cpu.

My guess: a beer holder for Fm3-9 user. :p
Seriously, a latency remover for any digital device. It recreate your signal with quantum leap processing... :eek::D
Or, last option, FM0 since engineers from 3-9 are working on it...

Back
Top Bottom