New Fractal product coming!!

I’d like a stereo power amp with Fractal DSP built in but controlled by the AxeFX. The power amp DSP would let you use guitar speakers while still running power amp and cab sim from your preset to FOH.

That was going to be my guess as well.
And how many people responded to a few replies I made about it, along the lines of "It will never happen. The FX8 didn't do well."?

Seriously though, I just picked up an FM9 (after having gotten scammed on here recently...). C'mon man! This always seems to happen... lol

But, I really do prefer the streamlined design of the FX8, specifically purposed for 4 or 7cm. It's a brilliant device, the best multi-effect pedal out there. Yes, I have an HX FX, but I use it less than the FX8.

So, if this becomes the case, I'll hop on the waitlist early. Be on the lookout for some nice used other devices...

What was Ron Swanson's quote about breakfast food again? Note, not the bacon one. Also, no beets involved, please.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Well, when Newtek made a Toaster in the 90's, it was a huge hit in the video world! So why not a waffle maker in the audio world!! Makes perfect sense to me ;~)) That or this!!!

I hope it’s a new fm3 with the power of the fm9.

I love my fm3 but I could use more cpu and double amp.

And fractal seems to struggle to fit every new update in the fm3 even the turbo.

So I guess they gonna get rid of the actual fm3 and just manage to put tue the horsepower of the fm9 but with 3 switches.

That’s what seems the most logical to me and they really pushing the limits of the fm3 right now.

I hope it’s a new fm3 with the power of the fm9.

I love my fm3 but I could use more cpu and double amp.

And fractal seems to struggle to fit every new update in the fm3 even the turbo.

So I guess they gonna get rid of the actual fm3 and just manage to put tue the horsepower of the fm9 but with 3 switches.

That’s what seems the most logical to me and they really pushing the limits of the fm3 right now.
No

Back
Top Bottom