New AxeFx II Video Clip..Gainier Mark Day

Incredible playing and tones, as usual. Keep 'em coming, Mark!

Thanks, much appreciated. Same goes with all you guys!!! I was in LA and my internet access was sketchy at best. I normally try to acknowledge all the kind words you guys say, but my time and internet while I was there was compromised :)

I can tell you all this, when you get your Axe II you will be very excited and inspired, what a great new unit!!!

Mark

Yeah- this doesn't really sound direct to me !

It also sounds like it was recorded LOUD ! Fletcher-Munsen curves my a$$ !

Is the direct out better ( converter magic ) on the Axe 2 or is it the modeling or the Cab IRs ?

Last edited:
Your correct the guitar was resonating the tremol-no some how when i picked that fret. Actually it might of not been in the fixed locked down position (memory isnt so good). I thought maybe if they could come up with a design that had small barrings so it rolled up and down the little shaft when unlocked it be much better cause then there would be less potential for vibrations when certain strings were picked.

The issue I always had with the Tremol-No was the little adjustment thumbwheels getting lost on stage. I lost so many of the suckers I eventually gave up and uninstalled the device altogether. In future, I'd get a Floyd Rose with a D-Tuna instead.

What's the preset called? I don't have an Axe II yet :(
Just curious :)

Mark

I think it is labeled as "mark day's hbe" I'll have to look to be sure when I get home. Mark sorry u haven't got yours yet :( I got lucky getting mine just at the right place at the right time nothing more to it than that.I just scratched the surface with last night I really just played around with the presents for 3 hours then made a couple of my own. The hbe is killer very touch sensitive, youi can lighten up your attack and it really responds and gives you feedback like a real amp. I really dig the jtm 45 and the 65 bass men both are really responsive to pick attack. pick light and the amp is clean dig in and it will grind. I'll post more about after I get more time with it. so far it definitely lives up to the hype.

I think it is labeled as "mark day's hbe" I'll have to look to be sure when I get home. Mark sorry u haven't got yours yet :( I got lucky getting mine just at the right place at the right time nothing more to it than that.I just scratched the surface with last night I really just played around with the presents for 3 hours then made a couple of my own. The hbe is killer very touch sensitive, youi can lighten up your attack and it really responds and gives you feedback like a real amp. I really dig the jtm 45 and the 65 bass men both are really responsive to pick attack. pick light and the amp is clean dig in and it will grind. I'll post more about after I get more time with it. so far it definitely lives up to the hype.

Thanks, I thought the guys were going to include it, but they have ben so busy and overwhelmed I wasn't sure if it actually made it :)

I really loved the unit I used while I was in LA, but I'm a patient man..lol...right...lol, I'll be fine, I promise, where do you live...lol.

Mark

Thanks, I thought the guys were going to include it, but they have ben so busy and overwhelmed I wasn't sure if it actually made it :)

I really loved the unit I used while I was in LA, but I'm a patient man..lol...right...lol, I'll be fine, I promise, where do you live...lol.

Mark

markhbe.jpg

You would have to pry it from my Kung Fu grip :lol

Back
Top Bottom