New AxeFx II Video Clip..Gainier Mark Day

Don't you guys get it? Bufont 69 wants some attention and the best way to get attention is to "go against the grain." The fly in the ointment is that such petty critiques come across like finger nails on a chalkboard. Everyone has an immediate unpleasant reaction. He gets the attention he desperately craves but at what price? He knows quite well that Mr. Day demonstrated remarkable technique and tone with a portable computer! Rather than commenting on the scene at hand, Mr. Bufont creates a straw dog and reacts as if Mr. Day worked on this tone for years and utilized the best recording techniques known to geekdom. Yes, Mr. Bufont you now have your attention so you can quietly go away. Mr. Bufont is a cliche. Fortunately, you can hear him coming a mile away.

Not at all..privately pm'd him..he is a nice guy who minced his words a little, but had the decency to admit that publicly and privately..it says alot about a person willing to do that.

Last edited:
Btw guys, bufon63 sent me a pm to apologize. I didn't really think what he said was all that bad anyway :)
It wasn't a personal attack so no harm. I have a pretty thick skin and I understand that people have different tastes in tone and music.

Mark

Hey Mark! Have you tried the new Jose mod plexi? Is it as good as the Marsha? I'm just like you, into 80's shredder and was very happy about the release of this new sim. Also, I've seen your video for tone Merchant playing the Cameron CCV 100. Oh my god, this must be one of the best tone I've heard from one of your videos and I've seen them all!! Have you had the chance to play the Axe 2 Cameron sim to compare or it's not ready yet? Thanks!!

I meant gainier style clip lol. Its actually less gain than I typically use :)

Mark

HAHA, ok, Im sure its good stuff!! It always is from you man. I live in Youtube forbidden China so have to kick in my VPN to check it out.

Keep em coming, the "gainier" the better ;)

My last visit to the audiologist revealed that I have a slight loss at around 4khz. She told me that 4khz is also the predominant frequency for a females speaking voice. I often wondered why I couldn't hear my wife sometimes. She said most men will have a slight loss at that frequency.
God is kind ain't he? I feel sorry for the golden ears out there that have to listen to the so called Line6 top end and of course, nagging women :)
Being 50 is a damn good thing :)

Mark

And all this time I thought I was just hanging out in my "nothing box" just ignoring her.:lol
If you guys arent familier with the "Nothing Box", Watch this. This is Funny but true!!

Brains and the Nothing Box

Hey Mark! Have you tried the new Jose mod plexi? Is it as good as the Marsha? I'm just like you, into 80's shredder and was very happy about the release of this new sim. Also, I've seen your video for tone Merchant playing the Cameron CCV 100. Oh my god, this must be one of the best tone I've heard from one of your videos and I've seen them all!! Have you had the chance to play the Axe 2 Cameron sim to compare or it's not ready yet? Thanks!!

To be honest I spent most of my time just playing on the Marsha sim, it just sounded and felt so good. I did make a patch with the Cameron HG sim and it rocked. I'm on a flight back to Montreal and unfortunately I won't be able to mess around with the Axe2 because sadly it's not making the trip with me. I couldn't pry it from Rob's hands. That bastard :)

Mark

To be honest I spent most of my time just playing on the Marsha sim, it just sounded and felt so good. I did make a patch with the Cameron HG sim and it rocked. I'm on a flight back to Montreal and unfortunately I won't be able to mess around with the Axe2 because sadly it's not making the trip with me. I couldn't pry it from Rob's hands. That bastard :)

Mark
How would you compare the Cameron HG vs. the real amp having play both? Is it close?

How would you compare the Cameron HG vs. the real amp having play both? Is it close?

I really didn't get to dial in the real Cameron until yesterday afternoon. Then there was no time left for the AxeFx2 :)
If I know Cliff the sim will be a winner.

Mark

Oh, by the way Mark, right now, it is sunny with no windhere in Montreal, landing should be soft and safe!!!

Nice. I should be getting in around 8pm. My wife said it was supposed to rain all day. Glad she's wrong :)

Mark

My wife said it was supposed to rain all day. Glad she's wrong :)

Mark

Maybe she was talking about Northern California. It seems that all it wants to do is rain here. In the mtns where I am at Rain=Cold, Cold =Cold shop, Cold Shop = no fun to play with my toys!!........Where is Summer???

Sounds like you had a good trip.

T

+1 (listening on NS10's in my home studio at the moment), and I'm someone who currently uses his Ultra 4CM for FX with custom tube amps mostly, though I definitely heard quite an improvement over the G1 boxes in bloom and warmth/top (and kudos to Mark who always gets the best out the box!). Personally, I can't wait for my Axe II, congrats!

I'm at the hotel listening through crappy little laptop speakers and it sounds awesome. The note bloom and sustain is pretty amazing for something recorded at that low a volume.

Last edited:
Not at all..privately pm'd him..he is a nice guy who minced his words a little, but had the decency to admit that publicly and privately..it says alot about a person willing to do that.
Appreciated Mark. Really. Thanks for the support. Moral of the story? Don't write dumb-ass comments when in a foul mood :(

Last edited:
Btw guys, bufon63 sent me a pm to apologize. I didn't really think what he said was all that bad anyway :)
It wasn't a personal attack so no harm. I have a pretty thick skin and I understand that people have different tastes in tone and music.

Mark
Appreciated Mark. Keep it up. The forum needs you, not the dumb-ass comments posted from me when in a foul mood.

Back
Top Bottom