My Main Gig Preset - Axe-Fx III [Video]

Good video, thanks for sharing!
I noticed you're at 70% CPU load but the amount of blocks isn't insanely over the top.
Now I'm curious just how much you can have before running into trouble?
The idea being you can have much more fx blocks in a preset i.e. someone could use one preset to get their main tone and have many effects on stand by.

Good video, thanks for sharing!
I noticed you're at 70% CPU load but the amount of blocks isn't insanely over the top.
Now I'm curious just how much you can have before running into trouble?
The idea being you can have much more fx blocks in a preset i.e. someone could use one preset to get their main tone and have many effects on stand by.
the settings from the particular blocks i used would be over 90% on the Axe-Fx II. as before, it depends on exactly what blocks are in the preset and how they're configured. we are working daily to refine things as well.

Since you're using it live, are you using the new FC? And can you talk a bit about how you've set it up?

Sounds nice. I'll be coming from an AX8 , to the III. It'd be great if you were to make a video that would introduce the extra (and new) features , that one would expect to encounter , moving from AX8 to III. :)
.....it's going to be a learning experience. I'm glad I got my feet wet with the AX8 first.
Look for a donation. Thanks.

Thanks for the video, it was great to see the display in action. That new display is killer on it, and having access to AXE Edit on the front panel is such a great upgrade.

Thanks for your videos and tutorials - awesome sound and the III is a great piece of equipment!

This is awesome! I haven't watched the vid yet but I'm already green with envy and can't wait to get my III !

Good to see your vids coming back again Chris, love 'em!

Back
Top Bottom