Not a Bug modifiers list and legacy modifiers from old presets

simeon

Axe-Master
so this is really two things that relate to the same topic.

firstly, if i assign two externals to a single parameter, only one shows in the list...

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 15.10.36.png
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 15.10.45.png

secondly, i have a bunch of presets that i migrated over from my axe fx 2. i was using externals to turn fx on and off, but now i'm using CS switches. the externals are still listed though....

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 15.09.16.png

if i click on one in the list, the parameter values are both at zero, because it's not reading them from the parameter (it's not linked)

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 15.17.26.png

is it a problem? can i safely ignore them? the front panel shows the same
i can manually disconnect them, but i have a lot of presets where this has happened. if i can safely ignore it, i'll just do that

i used fractool. so i guess it's just copied the modifier attachments which have then become orphaned. i don't think it's a problem, tbh

When everything is running correct:
Parameters that got tied to a controller only take changes from there. You should be unable to change the parameters values manually. It only reacts on it's modifier. To get back control you need to delete that linkage. Once you do that, if it's about bypass states it takes what's stored in the presets scenes, so you might check what's in each scene.

yes, it's a bug in the conversion i think @AlGrenadine

the links between the old externals and the parameters are orphaned, they no longer exist, you can see from the screenshots above. i'll just remove them manually when i get time

thanks all

Back
Top Bottom