MFC101 pics!!!

I jumped on the waiting list a few months ago when the waiting list was first started. I knew if Fractal was going to release it there was no doubt it would be great! I current am using a All-Access which is built like a tank and i don't have any issues with but Cliff's controller will have better compatibility for sure! :D

jelyfinger said:
I jumped on the waiting list a few months ago when the waiting list was first started. I knew if Fractal was going to release it there was no doubt it would be great! I current am using a All-Access which is built like a tank and i don't have any issues with but Cliff's controller will have better compatibility for sure! :D

He,he the waiting list for it started a year ago :shock:. Ask Scarr :D

javajunkie said:
jelyfinger said:

He,he the waiting list for it started a year ago :shock:. Ask Scarr :D
More than a year. I was on that list while I was on the Ultra waiting list.

(I need an emoticon where I'm scratching a long, white beard.)

skracus said:
spakuloid said:
My Brother of the AxeFX - I'm only fussy when the gig don't pay. Why then I believe I'm downright rude. :cool:

Hey David this is Steve from Ohio, I bought your MHG and Vox Eggie modules (still haven't got the chance to hear them yet :lol: ). Welcome to the Axe-FX world! How's the Axe-Fx treating you?

Hey there Steve!! I'm lovin' the AxeFX! This is why I sold the Egnater Mod100 head - and now I'm trying to dump a 65 Amps Marquee 2x12 Combo. I really need to get a solid foot controller to put the Axe into use beyond the studio - and with the MFC101 supposedly coming out in the near future I just can't waste time with another foot controller. I really need stuff to be plug and play with minimal bullshit with the gigs that I am doing these days. I am hoping to actually go ampless once I get the MCF101. All front of house and all custom "in ear" monitoring.

spakuloid said:
skracus said:
spakuloid said:
My Brother of the AxeFX - I'm only fussy when the gig don't pay. Why then I believe I'm downright rude. :cool:

Hey David this is Steve from Ohio, I bought your MHG and Vox Eggie modules (still haven't got the chance to hear them yet :lol: ). Welcome to the Axe-FX world! How's the Axe-Fx treating you?

Hey there Steve!! I'm lovin' the AxeFX! This is why I sold the Egnater Mod100 head - and now I'm trying to dump a 65 Amps Marquee 2x12 Combo. I really need to get a solid foot controller to put the Axe into use beyond the studio - and with the MFC101 supposedly coming out in the near future I just can't waste time with another foot controller. I really need stuff to be plug and play with minimal bullshit with the gigs that I am doing these days. I am hoping to actually go ampless once I get the MCF101. All front of house and all custom "in ear" monitoring.

I'm pushing for my band to go IEM as well but until everyone in the band complies its pretty much a headache for the band and the FOH. Glad you're digging the Axe-Fx!

ne1roc said:
Here are the specs for the MFC101:
- 16 ga. steel chassis. "Stepped" design makes accessing buttons less error prone.

- 21 rugged stomp-style switches configurable as 10 preset and 8 IA or 5 preset and 13 IA. The other three switches are bank up, down and shift.

- Huge 20 character transflective LCD can even be read in direct sunlight.

- Six external inputs. Inputs can be configured as expression pedals or footswitches.

- 7-pin MIDI Out compatible with Axe-Fx phantom powering.

- Remote tuner capability.

- Axe-Fx mode reads preset name directly from Axe-Fx. No need to program preset name.

- MSRP $600. Actual sell price probably lower.

- Dimensions; 16"W x 10"H.

- Switch spacing; 2.75" both directions.

Anyone know how much it weighs?

Sixstring said:
Cool, how about the LED's, do you know if cliff used different colors like the Liquid foot unit? I really like that feature.
<Shultz> I know nothing; nothing! </Shultz>

axetrax said:
Sixstring said:
Cool, how about the LED's, do you know if cliff used different colors like the Liquid foot unit? I really like that feature.
<Shultz> I know nothing; nothing! </Shultz>

<Colonel Klink>This is unacceptable, I must know now .. Max du Schnell...< Colonel Klink>

Any word on dimensions for this unit? I'm buying a rack and it would be great to allot storage space for this unit.

ronmail65 said:
Any word on dimensions for this unit? I'm buying a rack and it would be great to allot storage space for this unit.
From this post (in this very thread):

- 16 ga. steel chassis. "Stepped" design makes accessing buttons less error prone.

- 21 rugged stomp-style switches configurable as 10 preset and 8 IA or 5 preset and 13 IA. The other three switches are bank up, down and shift.

- Huge 20 character transflective LCD can even be read in direct sunlight.

- Six external inputs. Inputs can be configured as expression pedals or footswitches.

- 7-pin MIDI Out compatible with Axe-Fx phantom powering.

- Remote tuner capability.

- Axe-Fx mode reads preset name directly from Axe-Fx. No need to program preset name.

- Dimensions; 16"W x 10"H.

- Switch spacing; 2.75" both directions.
:)

Does anyone know how the unit will smell when it finally arrives and I open the box for the first time? I'm so damn excited about this unit - I want to try and replicate taking it out of the box with my eyes closed kind of thing. I really hope mine smells like a cheap Mexican whore. Maybe they can add that.

any guesses on the pricing? I haven't bought a controller yet in hopes this will be out in the next few months...although I'm pretty much at the dead end of the waiting list...lol

axetrax said:
SouthernShred said:
any guesses on the pricing? I haven't bought a controller yet in hopes this will be out in the next few months...although I'm pretty much at the dead end of the waiting list...lol
From this post ...

U2JustMe said:

List Price is $899.

Early Introduction Pricing $599

Introductory Pricing (AXE-FX waiting list discount applied) makes it $699 after Aug 15th orders.

No matter when you purchase, you also automatically get a discount on the MP3 unit when it starts shipping ($99 savings off introductory price). A discount code comes with the Liquid-Foot for those who may want that device as well.

Hope that helps. Yes- The goal was to keep prices as low as possible for all early users. We did not sacrifice quality though- the best parts around are in this device. Best Stomp Switches, etc... Pricey components, but GREAT quality! Even the PCB's on these units are made in the USA.

;)

Wong product :D

Back
Top Bottom