MFC101 pics!!!

qx9q1u.png

Is that a USB port???? Between the 1/4" and midi jacks

No mention of that in the specs

!!!! :shock:

I really like the controller... I hope they release it really soon cause I need it :D

There are only 2 things that I would add/mod...

1.- I would add some 9V power out, like the gaspedal (which I personally love), to help reducing cables in the pedalboard (I guess this is not posisble at this state of the design, but would be amazing).

2.- I dont like too much the numbers and letter soo big, but that is just a personal taste, (At the end, we all will put some labels over it, so the bigger the letter, the worst for me... ) But again, this is just a personal comment...

I simply love it, and I hope I can get mine the sooner as possible !!!

Any date of release ??? any price yet ?

Thanks for the pics, !!! I LOVE THEM !

Yeahh I know thanks :D I'mon the list a few weeks ago ;)

I'm dying to get it !!! really really !!! Hope to receive it before next gig

Benkenove said:
Yeahh I know thanks :D I'mon the list a few weeks ago ;)

I'm dying to get it !!! really really !!! Hope to receive it before next gig

Unless you played a gig last night and you only play about 3 or 4 gigs a year I wouldn't hold your breath!!!

I use an FCB1010 and it works fine...but not quite the quality of the Ground Control Pro that I used to have, but having those built in CC pedals makes a big difference.
I sure would like to see a high quality unit with at least one built in CC pedal...or two...

One cool thing I did with my FCB1010 was take it apart and paint the chassis with Dry Erase paint, so I can use a dry erase marker to write my patch info on...

Something else I thought would be cool would be to have a pedal that would fit in a rack...meaning I could leave out the bottom 1 or 2U and slide my controller in there...would probably require some sort of padding or shelf to keep from sliding around, but it'd be cool to not have extra stuff to carry if it could all fit in the rack.

Thanks oddb0d for the waitlist headsup.

I sincerely hope that it comes out before September... but then again, that's not too far away.

spakuloid said:
This thing should have a built in CC pedal. It is a no brainer.
I believe that has been addressed here already: better no expression pedal than one you don't like the feel of.

spakuloid said:
This thing should have a built in CC pedal. It is a no brainer.

Why?

I like it as is with the 6 expression pedal in's, so I can use a pedal with the pedal travel of my choosing.

I have an FBV, and I hate the way it's pedals feel. It feels unnatural.

Personally I'd rather use an Ernie Ball for Volume, and a "Vox" style for my wahs, and whammies, and I can easily do that without having extra crap that's I'm not going to use in my way.

This is one of the reasons I'm glad Cliff chose a modular design. I get to choose what I do, and don't want, a piece at a time.

Same here, I hate pedalboards with built in pedals, I simply HATE them... I prefer to be able to choose what I want and put it where I want :D.

WELL DONE CLIFF !

Yeah - I'm just not that picky. I've played on all kinds of midi boards and wah/volume types over the years with various setups and never had a "feel" issue with any of them. I just like the idea of plopping one floor unit down plugging it in with one cable and being done with it. Less crap to carry. Perhaps it can be an option or an upgrade. :mrgreen:

spakuloid said:
Yeah - I'm just not that picky.
I think one's "fussiness" is semi proportionate to one's age. In your case {carry the two} I would guess you'll make a "fussy jump" in about 3 years.

:lol:

spakuloid said:
My Brother of the AxeFX - I'm only fussy when the gig don't pay. Why then I believe I'm downright rude. :cool:

Hey David this is Steve from Ohio, I bought your MHG and Vox Eggie modules (still haven't got the chance to hear them yet :lol: ). Welcome to the Axe-FX world! How's the Axe-Fx treating you?

Back
Top Bottom