MFC Availability 2013?

anyone still getting invites? I wonder if this shipment has run out. Mind you, they are still available on the website for $999.

Yeah I asked a few days back. FAS i know you guys are busy, but can you give an update like the ones your did before. I am fine with the lot running out, Cliff said a while back that there was another shipment on June. My take is that this might be Firware related since they are about to release 2.18, and it seems all new hardware ships with latest, which would make sense. Any info would be greatly appreciated if anything

I just checked over at eBay and there are several brand new, in the box, MFC's for sale for $1200 and up. Makes you wonder if some of these are from wait-list folks who are just flipping them to make $. mmm...

still no more email invites?

Here's what I got from Matt earlier this week:

"We're moving steadily through the wait list with no problems in supply.

We had something unusual happen, where a number of people sat on their invitations for a few weeks. Whereas we thought they had passed up the chance, they then ordered, so we're a bit overwhelmed at the moment and have slowed the pace that new invites are going out.

At the end of this week, we'll send out another mass update."

I just checked over at eBay and there are several brand new, in the box, MFC's for sale for $1200 and up. Makes you wonder if some of these are from wait-list folks who are just flipping them to make $.

Makes zero sense because you can still buy them direct from Fractal for $200 cheaper than that if you want to skip the waiting list. Or so I understand. Correct me if wrong.

I think it's aimed at international buyers since Fractal stuff is more expensive overseas (?). Not fond of people are exploiting the lack of supply, but that's what some will do to make a buck I guess...

I purchased my Axe FX II on 2-20 and went on the waitlist shortly after when I tried to purchase through the website, but I am not sure of the date. Would be nice to know where I am on the list.

just got an email from fractal saying they are working on getting thru the list and are more than 1/2 way thru it at this point.

Yes I got something like that a few days back. Haven't seen people reporting on the invites, I did see the update about FAS trying to sort out orders from people that were on the list and did not bought the unit right away. Any update on list invites?

Back
Top Bottom