MFC Availability 2013?

Kidsfeet, I was not pointing the finger at anyone merely trying to defuse the people bashing Fractal Audio. I am sorry if you feel I offended you. You are the one who asked me and you are posting because? Its should be obvious that these posts have gotten out of control. I was only trying to put the post back on the track it should be on. When we will be able to purchase the midi controller. According to Fractal Audio they will be getting a delivery fairly quickly behind this last shipment. They are testing and shipping as fast as they can and have promised everyone they will get one. I did not mean to seem like I was attacking at you I am sorry if it seemed that way. If you are on the wait list I hope you get one this time around. I did not get on until the beginning of April and they told me I had a 50% chance of getting one this first time around. Time will tell.

Thanks for posting this mark, this is good info, the kind of thing some of us are asking about.

My thing is, I don't NEED one pronto. If you need a foot controller RIGHT NOW, then there are other options.

Patience people. It IS a virtue.

The list is being served well, there does not appear to be any shortage.

As I mentioned earlier, People on the list (such as myself) are being dealt with in a timely and fair Manner, just as I knew we would.
People are getting their invitations in the order they entered the list, and being offered all appropriate discounts. There does not appear to be any shortage, despite the best efforts of some others (Ill mention no names)here to give the impression that there is one. Perhaps they do that because they either profit from that impression, or they just like to create an air of tension where none belongs.

I started on the list on dec 14th, and received my invitation on friday. Others here indicated that the list might have started as early as the 6th of Dec, while others later in Dec have gotten invitations as well. That seems to indicate that they are working their way through the list at a pretty good clip.

It would seem that anyone else on the list stands a very good chance of getting an invite this week some time.

thanks for posting jgor, it does help give us a good idea of where things are at. Still, "there does not appear to be any shortage" does not exactly jive with markmusicman's communication with FAS that said those of us who are later on the list (april) stand a 50/50 chance of getting one...

thanks for posting jgor, it does help give us a good idea of where things are at. Still, "there does not appear to be any shortage" does not exactly jive with markmusicman's communication with FAS that said those of us who are later on the list (april) stand a 50/50 chance of getting one...

Well said. Unless Jgor happens to know how many people are on the wait list, and how many units FAS has to sell, then saying that "anyone else on the list stands a very good chance of getting an invite" is pure conjecture... ;)

Well said. Unless Jgor happens to know how many people are on the wait list, and how many units FAS has to sell, then saying that "anyone else on the list stands a very good chance of getting an invite" is pure conjecture... ;)

It's relatively simple.

1) The list extends from early december till april. They finished most of dec in one, or possibly two days. So, assuming that the number per month
are not dramatically different, they are moving quickly through the list.

2) According to cliff, the issue with the LCD provider, which held things up for so long,is resolved. So, there is little reason to believe that there is any shortage in supply, especially since another shipment is, per Fractal, expected soon anyways and this shipment is still being disbursed.

Fast disbursement + no shortage = no worries. (except to those who like to CREATE worry, or who profit from it)

Jgor and All... I am newbie here but wanted to chime in because I am in complete agreement with you. I believe that is exactly what is going on. And it seems to me that things are going rather quickly. I think it would be of more value for users to post if they are getting invitations and the date they went on the list than speculating on a shortage that has not happened. This seems to be the first batch of tests and more to come everyday. I come to this forum everyday to see if somebody posts that type of info so I can now when could i expect an invitation. I got on the list on April... so i know it'll be a few weeks, but still that way we can keep a steady stream of info.

So, still no follow up to the notice from April 22nd:

GOOD NEWS: MFC-101s will be arriving this week. As soon as they're ready to ship, we'll begin sending out PURCHASE INVITATIONS in the order that wait list requests were received.

Your PURCHASE INVITATION will include a coupon code enabling you to immediately order one MFC-101 from our online store.

Until a second, larger shipment arrives next month, we will unfortunately need to limit purchases to one unit per customer.

We cannot tell you your place in line, but if you have other questions, please let us know.

OK, so all I have to do is wait?

And I'm happy to report that yes, that was all I had to do. I look forward to receipt of the device and the freeing up of my Ultra. Ordered the 7-pin cable too.

I did buy an AXE II a while back and I was on the waiting list. Did they indeed have a two tiered price system for the AXE II like they do now for the MFC where buyers willing to pay top price jump the queue on the wait list?
Yes. They bumped the price to $3K.

Back
Top Bottom