MFC Availability 2013?

On the wait list May 27, received voucher July 22, ordered July 23. Excited! Now time to figure out the mounting board/case/pedal solution.

Got on the wait list around the May timeframe, got my invite this week. MFC 101 is ordered. My Ground Control Pro will be up for sale soon.

Just got invite a few minutes ago and ordered immediately! Got on waitlist June 11 when I ordered my Axe FX 2. :lol

My MFC-101 finally arrived yesterday. I was really psyched to try it out and when I opened it up there was no CAT5 or Ethercon cable to connect it to AXE. I was under the impression that it would ship with one, but maybe I missed something somewhere. If I knew otherwise, I would have bought one ahead of time. Did FAS just forget to put one in the box?

My MFC-101 finally arrived yesterday. I was really psyched to try it out and when I opened it up there was no CAT5 or Ethercon cable to connect it to AXE. I was under the impression that it would ship with one, but maybe I missed something somewhere. If I knew otherwise, I would have bought one ahead of time. Did FAS just forget to put one in the box?

No. They don't ship with the cables. They are easily available and everyone has their own preferences and/or needs with regards to length, Ethercon or not , color etc.

Got confirmation on Wait List July 10th and then an invitation to order yesterday - which I did. Ship notice came today. I must go cable shopping now I guess... anybody care to suggest what I should buy in that department? ( I have a Yamaha FC7 pedal that I use with my keyboard - hope that pedal will suffice for use with the unit?)

I just used a blue CAT-5 cable that I had lying around that once went to one of my routers. It works fine. I don't think you need to spend big bucks for the Monster or AudiQuest stuff with the nitrogen-injection, gold plating, warping of the time space continuum abilities ;-)

Reactions: Jul
Jul, if you have the Mark II units, go with a Ethercon cable from Best-Tronics. You can even get it custom cut to the length of your liking. I just got one at 30', which is plenty for most of my gigs around here. It's a great high quality cable that is beefy, yet lays flat. Some computer CAT5 cables have a very thin outer jacket that would break open if you or someone rolled an amp case over it. Those cables were not really made for rugged stage use although work great in a studio/bedroom setting.

Reactions: Jul
Back
Top Bottom