MFC Availability 2013?

I got on the waiting list on January 1st. I'll post up the update as well but one thing is though.. i paid off my MFC at my local shop in CA so the email to the wait list was just to inform me of availability (please don't bash on me for keep someone else spot :grey: ) If i get an email with a code or something i'll give it to someone so you get it sooner!? :D i'll be doing a good deed after all...? lol

Hello all,

I mentioned I would update everyone when I rec"d my purchase invite. I rec"d my purchase invite today and placed my order. I entered the waitlist on Jan. 3rd. I hope Fractal moves quickly through the waitlist for all those still waiting. Cheers.

Thanks for the update and congrats Ultranova! When did you get on the wait list?

Thanks Dwight, I got on the list back when they had the Holiday Pricing in December 2012, and they kept their word on the price. Having fun exploring it. My 7-pin cable came the next day too. I already had a 5-pin, so I was able to use it anyway, but I like being able to keep the power transformer for the MFC plugged into my rack power distributor. I do have to plug it into the one outlet on the front of my Rack-Rider, as there is not enough room in the back outlets, but that will do for now.

Last edited:
Went on the MFC-101 Wait list... Monday, January 28, 2013 3:43 PM

Got the purchase code today and ordered 5/15/2013. Yay!!!

Yes! This gives me hope as I went on the list February 4th. So excited to not run to my unit and fumble around with the bypass button when jamming with the band. haha :D

You said it! I hated jamming with a friend while we were recording and having to stop for like 5 minutes to page through presets. "Um, keep playing, I'll just be a second."

You said it! I hated jamming with a friend while we were recording and having to stop for like 5 minutes to page through presets. "Um, keep playing, I'll just be a second."

haha! I thought I was the only one.

Great news though! I got my purchase invitation today and naturally, I ordered my MFC! ...with a 3 year warranty. Not sure what it covers but I can't risk it. Good day everyone!

My date was Jan 30 and according to UPS, it's on the truck for delivery. I'm not eating or drinking anything until it arrives just to avoid being in the head when they show up. :)

Back
Top Bottom