MFC-101 Firmware 2.11 with LOOPER CONTROL MODE released

Incredible! Man you guys blow me away. I just tested this and it's awesome!!!!!!! All we are missing NOW is the kitchen sink. (don't actually want a kitchen sink)

Will it optionally automatically add a looper block if there's still space left, or replace your current Delay block by the looper? ;)

Then it would be fool proof :p [if you like or could define looper defaults]

Hi all,
Love the idea of this and I tried it, but Why do the UNDU, HALF, METRO and TEMPO buttons not work?
The RECORD, PLAY, ONCE, DUB & REVERSE buttons are all fine, so I don't understand.

Thanks,

Hi all,
Love the idea of this and I tried it, but Why do the UNDU, HALF, METRO and TEMPO buttons not work?
The RECORD, PLAY, ONCE, DUB & REVERSE buttons are all fine, so I don't understand.

Thanks,

All those switches correspondend over the default AXE FX II #CC Numbers! Make shure, you don`t have change them! I´ve checked it out - everything works like a charm ... ;-)

All those switches correspondend over the default AXE FX II #CC Numbers! Make shure, you don`t have change them! I´ve checked it out - everything works like a charm ... ;-)

In the Axe control menu, all those functions that don't work are defaulted to 'PEDAL'. The other functions all hace CC numbers. What CC numbers are you looper controls defaulted to? So it could be that mine are all wrong, but funny thing is, I never changed them.... Wierd.

FYI if you get the message that 'No looper exists in this preset' even though there is one but it's just not being recognized, resetting the MFC seems to fix this issue. Strangely when I controled the looper manually, the lights lit up correctly on the MFC as if it was controlling the looper that didn't exist :).

This works great after the reset and is very cool!!!

Hope it helps

In the Axe control menu, all those functions that don't work are defaulted to 'PEDAL'. The other functions all hace CC numbers. What CC numbers are you looper controls defaulted to? So it could be that mine are all wrong, but funny thing is, I never changed them.... Wierd.

From the Manual:

Looper Record 28
Looper Play 29
Looper Once 30
Looper Dub 31
Looper Rev 32
Looper Bypass 33
Looper Half 120
Looper Undo 121
Looper Metronome 122
Tempo 14
Tuner 15

FYI if you get the message that 'No looper exists in this preset' even though there is one but it's just not being recognized, resetting the MFC seems to fix this issue. Strangely when I controled the looper manually, the lights lit up correctly on the MFC as if it was controlling the looper that didn't exist :).

Hope it helps

Strange! Did never happen to me. Did you have Recall a preset, put than a Looper block in and tried after that gswitch to Looper mode on the MFC? In other words: I believe the information, if there is a looper or not is transmitted when the preset is selected with the MFC ... i think ... hmm ...

From the Manual:

Looper Record 28
Looper Play 29
Looper Once 30
Looper Dub 31
Looper Rev 32
Looper Bypass 33
Looper Half 120
Looper Undo 121
Looper Metronome 122
Tempo 14
Tuner 15

Thanks, that's interesting, on my unit the cc#33 is assigned by default to bypass the tone match block.

I was getting this last night even though I had a looper in the patch. By reset you mean power-cycle it?

Well no matter, i changed it all to the manual's defalts. All working now (except for the metronome, that seems to not do anything).

AXE FX II: click on TEMPO -> adjust METRONOME value louder! ... and switch it manually on and off again.
No try the Metronome button in looper mode .... did it work?

Back
Top Bottom