MFC-101 Firmware 2.11 with LOOPER CONTROL MODE released

AXE FX II: click on TEMPO -> adjust METRONOME value louder! ... and switch it manually on and off again.
No try the Metronome button in looper mode .... did it work?
Done it,it works. Thanks, but do you find that the AFX doesn't remember the metronome level after a power cycle?

Don´t know, i did not have programmed it ... Normally i would say .. shure, it should remember the last setting. But on the other hand this way it will prevent, that any ears will be destroyed, when the axe hangs at 10KW FOH and you hit the wrong (in this case ... the metronome) button .... ;)

Don´t know, i did not have programmed it ... Normally i would say .. shure, it should remember the last setting. But on the other hand this way it will prevent, that any ears will be destroyed, when the axe hangs at 10KW FOH and you hit the wrong (in this case ... the metronome) button .... ;)

I suppose that could be the reason for it.

Making progress - it seems you have to have a preset already saved AND access it FROM the MFC for it to pick up the fact it has a looper in it. If you add the looper on the fly and then try to enter Looper mode, you get the error that a looper doesn't exist in the preset, even though it does. Also if you recall a looper preset from the Axe and not from the MFC then it doesn't pick it up as a looper preset.

Last edited:
CodePoet said:
I was getting this last night even though I had a looper in the patch. By reset you mean power-cycle it?

It wasn't working with any presets no matter what I did, saved on axe saved on drive, nothing worked... Reset to factory by powering up the MFC while holding down button 11 and all was right and worked with all the for mentioned presets. Undo and metronome didn't seem to be working, but I need to look into that more... All bottom row functions worked after factory reset.

In the Axe control menu, all those functions that don't work are defaulted to 'PEDAL'. The other functions all hace CC numbers. What CC numbers are you looper controls defaulted to? So it could be that mine are all wrong, but funny thing is, I never changed them.... Wierd.

Mine are set up the same way (not of my doing).

Has anyone been able to get the Looper "Bypass" switch to work? My Axe defaulted bypass to "Pedal". Changing it to CC#33 as per the manual didn't help.

I have a stupid question to ask (not a previous LOOPER user): How do you shut it off? I know there's a bypass, but I see STOP ->------------- in my MFC-101 display, but I see no stop button - ? Also - that display stays on the MFC screen during the looping - is there supposed to be animation, loop info, or other data shown in the display?

Thanks folks!

Pete

I have a stupid question to ask (not a previous LOOPER user): How do you shut it off? I know there's a bypass, but I see STOP ->------------- in my MFC-101 display, but I see no stop button - ? Also - that display stays on the MFC screen during the looping - is there supposed to be animation, loop info, or other data shown in the display?

Thanks folks!

Pete

Step on the Play switch while it's playing.

Danny W.

Oh - and I am another one with the Metronome issue (can't hear it - but I can SEE that when I turn it up on the Axe FX that it is able to trip the 'Out 1 Clip' indicator). I did try power cycling to see if this helped, but no luck thus far...

Pete

AXE-FX RESET SYSTEM PARAMETERS

Hi all,

First, thanks VERY much for the positive feedback on Looper Control Mode. The idea came in a dream, oddly enough, and when I mentioned it to Adam and Cliff, they had been thinking the same thing :)

I see some questions about Axe-Fx II default settings in the I/O control menu.
Yes, as some mentioned, that's covered in the manual, but there is also a quick way to reset the Axe-Fx to default settings.

Go to the UTILITY menu and use the RESET SYSTEM PARAMETERS option on the RESET page.

This puts all the controllers back to factory settings. Be aware that it will also clear any custom GLOBAL, I/O and TUNER options.

Is this the reason why i can't calibrate again my Exp pedal via MFC maybe? have I to reset factory setting in the AXe Fx II?

Back
Top Bottom