Mark Day needs an AXE II

Mark definitely does some great things with The AxeFX. Not sure I can say I wouldn't have one because of him (it's not like he was the make-or-break on my purchase) but I have certainly gotten a lot of good ideas from him.

Ketil Strand is another one I'd love to see some demos from. His (R)evolution of Rock & Roll series on YouTube was absolutely brilliant.

Thanks for the plugs guys...it is much appreciated :)

Mark

I thought this was in a different forum the other day...lol.

I'm with you, I want to see and hear that sucker and Mark has the best guitar faces in the industry....plus I know that I am a member of a pretty big club: The Mark Day's Youtube Videos Caused Me to Buy an AxeFX. If anyone deserves some kind of recognition for contribution in sales it's good old Mr. Day.

very true. After viewing his videos for about 6-8 months i finally bought my axefx ultra. he is as asset to fractal and his videos inspire!

+1

He needs one neow!!! :)

I mean c'mon........I need to hear the Dokken, Ozzy, Journey modded Marshally influenced tones!!

I prefer much heavier stuff but Mark just nails those great tones...

Last edited:
dude Mark Day is the God and Father of this machine, we all bow to him, he rules, he is also why I bought one, he is the man, he makes us feel good, I would love him for a father, his accent and faces are gggggggggggreat. gooooooooooooo canada, blackouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!

Has anyone considered that maybe Mark is completely happy with his Ultra and doesn't desire an AxeFX-II in the least? ;)

Has anyone considered that maybe Mark is completely happy with his Ultra and doesn't desire an AxeFX-II in the least? ;)

Lol, I have serious GAS issues just like the rest of you guys :)

BTW it's my birthday next week :) lol

Mark

I always thought Fractal didn't make the strongest case for buying the Axe Fx - but Mark and some other users did. I bought my Ultra after watching some of Mark's videos. For a company that relies on word of mouth for their advertising, Mark is definitely a strong asset and should be given enough free Axe II's to build a new house out of them, and since they are all chained together he can finally achieve the level of gain he desires.

Without question, Mark is the reason I found and purchased an Ultra. Maybe they could gift wrap him one for his B'day.

Back
Top Bottom